Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Took a detour on the way to work.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos 717811B1-D461-4106-93B5-BBA0A05A81E8
There are several bridges similar to that in Maryland that cross the Monocacy River. When riding around on my motorcycle, I will often cut the engine (very little traffic) and just listen and watch the water running beneath the bridge. Great picture.

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
There are several bridges similar to that in Maryland that cross the Monocacy River. When riding around on my motorcycle, I will often cut the engine (very little traffic) and just listen and watch the water running beneath the bridge. Great picture.
Thanks for the compliment. I do the same when I can. It’s one of the main reasons I love fishing. I could care less about catching anything I just love being out there.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
On the way to woodworking school in Indiana

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 5.49.49 AM
Very cool. Love the historical covered bridges that remain in this country, which are getting fewer and fewer. Thanks to you guys for sharing the pics from the Heartland. I've traveled all over as an Air Force brat, 28-year Air Force career myself, then post-military retirement as an Air Force civilian, but have not spent much time in the Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky/Illinois/etc part of the country. It's an area that is on our travel list, and I'd love to tie it to a trip to Toledo for Jeep Fest. Can't do it this year due to other commitments, but sometime soon...

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
This is stunningly gorgeous. Those rock layers! 😍 Also, love that color Jeep!
It is!!! So many beautiful layers in the cliffs there. And thanks. I love that color too!

Sponsored