Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
Here's some of my favorite from this past year.

All the best clips --->
20201018_121302.jpg
1611677022687blob.jpg
20201223_111350.jpg

1611646955501blob.jpg
Great pics and drone work Matt! Your build looks spot on...something about those wheels.

I love this thread :like:

-Steven
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos IMG_5961 2
I have been in that exact spot many times out riding motorcycles. It is a beautiful area. My wife got motion sickness when I drove her through the Dragon with the car. When you come off the Dragon at the end at Deals Gap, there is a tree of shame. The tree of shame has smashed motorcycle parts hung from the tree.

Not one of these are from any of my motorcycles.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos 1611917796263

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
I have been in that exact spot many times out riding motorcycles. It is a beautiful area. My wife got motion sickness when I drove her through the Dragon with the car. When you come off the Dragon at the end at Deals Gap, there is a tree of shame. The tree of shame has smashed motorcycle parts hung from the tree.

Not one of these are from any of my motorcycles.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos 1611917796263

Ridden the Tail of the Dragon may times without incident. Over the years, the road has improved safety-wise with added areas to pull over more safely. I know a guy that rode a brand new Harley on it with the cruise control on. Didn't make it past the 2nd curve. Duh!!!! Like you, I have donated zero parts to the tree of shame. Although the most infamous road in the area, the Smokies offers incredible roads for riding motorcycles. I have zero desire to drive my Jeep or F-150 on it though.

Sponsored

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have been snow wheeling the last three weekends in a row. Here are a couple of good ones.

There is a Punk'N JLUR hiding in the back.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos 1612638404494

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos 1612638459096

When to many Jeeps show up for a winter trail run. I am not at the front of the pack. This is just what is behind me. There is probably 15 more Jeeps in front of me. Was not a great time. The guy leading did not take into consideration the different types of Jeeps with us. Many got stuck. Many were new to Jeep winter wheeling. Many did not air down and many had street tires inflated to 35+ psi. I stood at the top of a hill with a strap and a winch for over an hour pulling people over the top. Still made for a nice long line in the snow. We are out by one of the bombing ranges in Grayling Michigan,
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos 1612638546577