Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Show off your scenic JL/JLU photos. They can be poser shots, actions shots, or whatever. Just keep them scenic. I'll start with a few. I'm not familiar with this forum's photo upload process yet, bear with me.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos jee

Instagram: gothewild

https://www.instagram.com/gothewild/
Andrew,

that second shot (Milky Way and jeep) seems to me to be near impossible unless it’s a composite. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong at all. But, I am assuming that you shot the sky (long exposure/tripod) then turned on the Jeep and with some kind of ND filter shot the headlights/jeep.

correct?

Sponsored

OP
OP
gothewild

gothewild

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Andrew,

that second shot (Milky Way and jeep) seems to me to be near impossible unless it’s a composite. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong at all. But, I am assuming that you shot the sky (long exposure/tripod) then turned on the Jeep and with some kind of ND filter shot the headlights/jeep.

correct?
Correct! It was a 20 sec exposure at f/2.8, 6400 ISO for the sky, then I refocused and took several foreground photos at different ISO, exposure times, and F stops, while light painting at different angles. A lot of work for one image, but they come out a lot nicer in the end. I generally do one exposure when theres enough moonlighting for the foreground.

Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing shots in this thread, great post!

While this isn't mine, it's a clip from the banner video shared at www.artecindustries.com. I believe this is an excerpt from a recent trip to film the next series of Kingdom Krawl, which airs on November 27th. I could be mistaken, but the video on the @Artec site is absolutely worth a look: https://www.artecindustries.com/

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos Artec.PNG
Sponsored