omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
The thing that really stands out is that there is enough light on the Jeep for it to be illuminated, and yet there is all that glowing stuff in the sky, after you have seriously compromised the camera's ability to capture weak light sources.

I know your sky is dark and all that, but still, that's either some photographic skill or a great camera, or both. Don't tell me you took that with a cell phone. I'll punch you in the... Yeah, okay, that's kind of rude, and I'm not really going to punch you anywhere. But still. I'm jealous on many fronts. I can't even take a decent image of the moon around here, using a DSLR and a tripod and good glass.

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler unlimited sport

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
OP
OP
gothewild

gothewild

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
The thing that really stands out is that there is enough light on the Jeep for it to be illuminated, and yet there is all that glowing stuff in the sky, after you have seriously compromised the camera's ability to capture weak light sources.

I know your sky is dark and all that, but still, that's either some photographic skill or a great camera, or both. Don't tell me you took that with a cell phone. I'll punch you in the... Yeah, okay, that's kind of rude, and I'm not really going to punch you anywhere. But still. I'm jealous on many fronts. I can't even take a decent image of the moon around here, using a DSLR and a tripod and good glass.

Hahaha I used a nikon d810 with a sigma 14-24mm lens. I took multiple images at f/2.8, 6400 ISO, for 20 seconds. I then stacked the images in starry landscape stacker to bring out more detail and reduce noise. Then I did the usual color/contrast editing. They take a lot of work, but worth the time out in the dark.

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement