Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos

Dkretden

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Show off your scenic JL/JLU photos. They can be poser shots, actions shots, or whatever. Just keep them scenic. I'll start with a few. I'm not familiar with this forum's photo upload process yet, bear with me.
Fall2020.jpg

JLU Milky.jpg

Snow 2020.jpg

Instagram: gothewild

https://www.instagram.com/gothewild/
Andrew,

that second shot (Milky Way and jeep) seems to me to be near impossible unless it’s a composite. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong at all. But, I am assuming that you shot the sky (long exposure/tripod) then turned on the Jeep and with some kind of ND filter shot the headlights/jeep.

correct?

OP
gothewild

gothewild

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Andrew,

that second shot (Milky Way and jeep) seems to me to be near impossible unless it’s a composite. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong at all. But, I am assuming that you shot the sky (long exposure/tripod) then turned on the Jeep and with some kind of ND filter shot the headlights/jeep.

correct?
Correct! It was a 20 sec exposure at f/2.8, 6400 ISO for the sky, then I refocused and took several foreground photos at different ISO, exposure times, and F stops, while light painting at different angles. A lot of work for one image, but they come out a lot nicer in the end. I generally do one exposure when theres enough moonlighting for the foreground.

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing shots in this thread, great post!

While this isn't mine, it's a clip from the banner video shared at www.artecindustries.com. I believe this is an excerpt from a recent trip to film the next series of Kingdom Krawl, which airs on November 27th. I could be mistaken, but the video on the @Artec site is absolutely worth a look: https://www.artecindustries.com/

Artec.PNG

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement