Sponsored

Show off your DIY painted dash

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Just finished putting my dash back together. Figured since I had it apart I would do some airbrushing as well. The airbag cover just looked a little to plain, like a blank canvas.

Jeep pics 003.JPG

Jeep pics 001.JPG

Jeep pics 002.JPG

Jeep pics 004.JPG

Jeep pics 005.JPG

Jeep pics 006.JPG

Jeep pics 007.JPG
Amazing. Wow nice work. You could probably make a few bucks doing some painting on these for others.

urr2slo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Denali Duramax, Chevy Camaro, Jeep CJ7, C7 Corvette, MB S63
Amazing. Wow nice work. You could probably make a few bucks doing some painting on these for others.
I spent a lot of time on it, compared to what I make hourly I would lose money on it. I started it hoping to be done by Memorial Day but came up a few days short.
Thanks for the compliment, I have a full build in the works, hope to finish it by the end of the year.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Love the American flag is that a soldier silhouette also it looks like it very cool

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Hawks802

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimited JL
Just finished putting my dash back together. Figured since I had it apart I would do some airbrushing as well. The airbag cover just looked a little to plain, like a blank canvas.

Jeep pics 003.JPG

Jeep pics 001.JPG

Jeep pics 002.JPG

Jeep pics 004.JPG

Jeep pics 005.JPG

Jeep pics 006.JPG

Jeep pics 007.JPG
That looks awesome! Great work

Ripcord

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S

Jeep pics 003.JPG

Jeep pics 001.JPG

Jeep pics 002.JPG

Jeep pics 004.JPG

Jeep pics 005.JPG

Jeep pics 006.JPG

Jeep pics 007.JPG
This looks amazing!! We are building a tribute Jeep as a fundraising project for a veteran's assistance nonprofit. This would look killer in it!!

Sponsored

Bskylerj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Chevy Avalanche, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Has anyone painted the black bezel on the steering wheel? The one that comes out from under the airbag.

Purity’sPa

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Very cool! Well done.
Has anyone painted the black bezel on the steering wheel? The one that comes out from under the airbag.
Or how about that trim piece under the radio? Has anyone painted that? The one that surrounds the climate controls. It’s seems like that would tie the two dash pieces together nicely.

I saw a thread where someone had painted the speaker covers and that looked pretty cool. There has to be a limit to how much can be painted before it starts looking a little trashy. I love to push the limits.

Bskylerj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Chevy Avalanche, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
D6AE6DEE-1461-4F03-9191-A881B1BFD7F5.jpeg
FF2B4CE6-7288-45BC-B0B4-6D29DC7B1E06.jpeg
Or how about that trim piece under the radio? Has anyone painted that? The one that surrounds the climate controls. It’s seems like that would tie the two dash pieces together nicely.

I saw a thread where someone had painted the speaker covers and that looked pretty cool. There has to be a limit to how much can be painted before it starts looking a little trashy. I love to push the limits.
I did the speaker bezels too a few weeks ago
Sponsored