Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Picked her up today! First time in a wrangler and I absolutely love it. The whole wind noise and rough ride is something I’m used to as I have a small 2 door coupe (g35). In fact, I think it’s quieter and smoother than my other car so it’s def a plus on both aspects.

383665CA-7463-4A8A-A40B-AD06AFB933BD.jpeg
Sponsored

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
It feels just like the JK when the side and rear windows were out, without the flutter and noise from the sail panels. Better visibility.

Don’t know about the center cap.

that softop safari function looks so cool. how does it feel when driving like that!?
also was curious what happens to the center cap of the spare wheel since the backup cam is there? lol how does that work exactly?

17FreedomChief

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Freedom Edition in Chief
that softop safari function looks so cool. how does it feel when driving like that!?
also was curious what happens to the center cap of the spare wheel since the backup cam is there? lol how does that work exactly?
You would take the center cap out of the wheel you are replacing and put it on the spare. Only ever need 4 centers.

Ziggurat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Sahara
Picked mine up yesterday! My order took an extremely short 18 days from order to delivery, which I hope is a good sign for everyone else. I put on about 150 miles so far, really enjoying the ride! Thought the drive and handling would be a lot different than my '15 Cherokee Altitude, but it's really not. The wind noise isn't any worse, in my opinion, and the ride might be a little stiffer, but it's just as smooth. Took it headlong at 75mph into 25mph winds and although the push of the wind was more noticeable through the steering wheel it was almost exactly the same experience with other vehicles I have owned. The wind noise seemed to increase as I slowed down between 45-60 mph, but who cares? It's a Wrangler! Had to chase the sun for a few miles, but finally got a few non-overcast pics of the Ocean Blue
jl2.jpg
jl4.jpg
jl1.jpg

Sponsored

RubiBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Picked mine up yesterday! My order took an extremely short 18 days from order to delivery, which I hope is a good sign for everyone else. I put on about 150 miles so far, really enjoying the ride! Thought the drive and handling would be a lot different than my '15 Cherokee Altitude, but it's really not. The wind noise isn't any worse, in my opinion, and the ride might be a little stiffer, but it's just as smooth. Took it headlong at 75mph into 25mph winds and although the push of the wind was more noticeable through the steering wheel it was almost exactly the same experience with other vehicles I have owned. The wind noise seemed to increase as I slowed down between 45-60 mph, but who cares? It's a Wrangler! Had to chase the sun for a few miles, but finally got a few non-overcast pics of the Ocean Blue
jl2.jpg
jl4.jpg
jl1.jpg
That Ocean Blue looks amazing, can’t wait to see it in person!:involve: Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your quick order turn around, hopefully that’s a good sign for the rest of us!:fingerscrossed:

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Sweeeet. Was it already on the dealer order/allocation, or totally your order? That is fast!

basamx

First Name
Basam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Love the color!

jl2.jpg
jl4.jpg
jl1.jpg

Justtiffmonae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara Unlimited
Just picked up baby girl yesterday, it's been raining all day yesterday into today and is still currently raining, went to move her this morning and noticed rain drops in the cup holder so I look up and see it coming inside :swear: I've ofcourse heard about this in older generations but thought these issue were addressed for the jl ugh just hope it's a one time thing and not a constant issue(tops weren't taken off )

IMG_2256.JPG
IMG_2264.JPG
IMG_2265.JPG

Sponsored

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Corvette Stingray
Just picked up baby girl yesterday, it's been raining all day yesterday into today and is still currently raining, went to move her this morning and noticed rain drops coming inside :swear: I've ofcourse heard about this in older generations but thought these issue were addressed for the jl ugh just hope it's a one time thing and not a constant issue(tops weren't taken off )

IMG_2256.JPG
IMG_2264.JPG
IMG_2265.JPG
That is definitely not good news. I'd suggest removing them and reattaching in case they weren't put on correctly. Might not be a bad idea to have the dealer look at it either. Looks great though!

Justtiffmonae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara Unlimited
That is definitely not good news. I'd suggest removing them and reattaching in case they weren't put on correctly. Might not be a bad idea to have the dealer look at it either. Looks great though!

Yeah, just put a dent in my excitement! I hit up my dealer right away would've went in today but says he has no one there to service it

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Just picked up baby girl yesterday, it's been raining all day yesterday into today and is still currently raining, went to move her this morning and noticed rain drops in the cup holder so I look up and see it coming inside :swear: I've ofcourse heard about this in older generations but thought these issue were addressed for the jl ugh just hope it's a one time thing and not a constant issue(tops weren't taken off )

IMG_2256.JPG
IMG_2264.JPG
IMG_2265.JPG
I agree, try to take them off and check out the seals. Make sure you put the passenger one back in first. If that doesn't work definitely take it to the dealership to check it out. I have had mine for a month in LOTS of rain and no problems yet. :please:

Justtiffmonae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara Unlimited
I agree, try to take them off and check out the seals. Make sure you put the passenger one back in first. If that doesn't work definitely take it to the dealership to check it out. I have had mine for a month in LOTS of rain and no problems yet. :please:

Yeah, will try when the rain stops really hope that's the solution
Sponsored