Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

omg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Congrats we have twins! Consider a viair portable compressor. I have had mine ten years and use it every time we go out exploring. Running the tires at lower than highway pressure makes it pleasant on dirt and trails. I also bought the rugged ridge cargo area tray to contain the mess back there!
thanks. cargo liner is on my list after slipstream (from few posts here, there could be an slight placement issue with leather seats, post slipstream installation, need to do a bit more reading)

congrats on your twins
Sponsored

pnwstngry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler unlimited sport s
First time Jeep owner here. Previously had an Infiniti q50 that was totaled by some a-hole in a hit and run. Upsetting at the time but honestly much happier with the Jeep!

Picked up a roof rack and basket for some extra storage. I know it's nothing crazy but works for what I need. Also bought some bushwacker fenders and just waiting to install when I get wheels and tires.

By far the most satisfying rig I've had and the addiction is real!!

20190815_192842.jpg

20190815_195257.jpg

Buttsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
but the 2nd best birthday present so far (my daughter getting her port out after beating leukemia on my 49th will always be #1)!!
Congrats William so happy to hear this fantastic news. May she continue to enjoy great health and you continue to have great Birthday Celebrations! Thanks for sharing she is an inspiration to us all.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I was finally able to take delivery today! :rock::clap::involve: I’m in love! Husband and dog are happy too. :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! {filename}
I wonder how much the dealer charges for the steer skull mod on the Jeep in the background!

P.S. Beautiful Jeep BTW!

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
I wonder how much the dealer charges for the steer skull mod on the Jeep in the background!

P.S. Beautiful Jeep BTW!
I know! I made a mental note to snap a pic before I left and then my excitement over my new ride got the best of me and I forgot. Oh well!

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
First time Jeep owner here. Previously had an Infiniti q50 that was totaled by some a-hole in a hit and run. Upsetting at the time but honestly much happier with the Jeep!

Picked up a roof rack and basket for some extra storage. I know it's nothing crazy but works for what I need. Also bought some bushwacker fenders and just waiting to install when I get wheels and tires.

By far the most satisfying rig I've had and the addiction is real!!

Is your roof basket aluminum or steel?
Sponsored