Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
What a beautiful ride! Congratulations!!!
I know what you are thinking..... You can't change again. You picked Red and then went Granite after seeing @Dynomite1371 :) But dang that's pretty. Painted top would be too much Red but it works with the painted flares and Black top. Nice Leaf!!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I know what you are thinking..... You can't change again. You picked Red and then went Granite after seeing @Dynomite1371 :) But dang that's pretty. Painted top would be too much Red but it works with the painted flares and Black top. Nice Leaf!!
Haha...:involve:..seriously...those two colors are fabulously beautiful!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Haha...:involve:..seriously...those two colors are fabulously beautiful!
Ya! I went back and looked at his Red full size and man I wish I had went that way. It doesn't look that good on Jeep.com. That Red/Black really works. So nice!! But mine has been shipped. White it is. I could have went Red, Granite, White, Billet or waited on Sting-Gray and been fine. At some point I had to order and get it here. I'm not fooling myself anyway. As soon as a Gobi, Tank, Anvil type color comes along I'll do it again :)

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ya! I went back and looked at his Red full size and man I wish I had went that way. It doesn't look that good on Jeep.com. That Red/Black really works. So nice!! But mine has been shipped. White it is. I could have went Red, Granite, White, Billet or waited on Sting-Gray and been fine. At some point I had to order and get it here. I'm not fooling myself anyway. As soon as a Gobi, Tank, Anvil type color comes along I'll do it again :)
Haha..at least you’re not fooling yourself;) Honestly, every color looks really good! I had considered white at one point, too. You’re right, the colors aren’t well represented on the website.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Looks great! Like the tan with granite.

Could you post a pic of the sill guards. Was thinking about ordering those. Would like to see how they look.
20180201_175433.jpg

20180201_175451.jpg

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An hour before she had to be towed. I should get it back tomorrow, replacing some electronic control module.

Rubicon at dealership.jpg
Happier times for sure. So, the electronic control module will provide a complete fix? :fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
"But mine has been shipped?" What?

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
y
Granite JLUR mostly loaded..should receive my sliders in two weeks. If you call ACE tell them about this forum and you should receive 10% off.
4955F0C7-B2CB-4C31-85B1-C9726F3A5C69.jpeg
4955F0C7-B2CB-4C31-85B1-C9726F3A5C69.jpeg

003EA090-4F3F-4151-8770-0B5903F93ACC.png
you'll have to step on them with some heels or some fancy shoes and tell me how they feel. I wear heels every day to work and I am going to need a little boost to get in. Ace recommended night runners as another option. So going back and forth between the two.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
y

you'll have to step on them with some heels or some fancy shoes and tell me how they feel. I wear heels every day to work and I am going to need a little boost to get in. Ace recommended night runners as another option. So going back and forth between the two.
When I get them, I’ll test different shoes out. ;)
Sponsored