Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
My long journey is at an end. Sold my 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk in Feb. 2018, ordered a 2018 JLUR. First one was delayed with no eta, so Ordered a second. Second one came in, but had the bad frame welds (really bad). Waited and ordered a 2019, and after almost a full year I have taken delivery. Could not be happier. Awesome steering, frame looks great. Let the fun begin!

21ABA5EB-C690-4D49-A3F8-34A8D5724AA9.jpeg

A95CD58A-9AAF-487D-AF3B-915F76101950.jpeg
Sponsored

whiterubicon

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
So - my Jeep was delivered on Saturday and I am gone all week for work. My schedule -

Monday - Fairmount, GA
Tuesday - Statesboro, GA
Wednesday - Monroeville, AL
Thursday - Rienzi, MS
Friday - Martin, TN

Back home late Friday night. Get to see the Jeep for two days and then next week I leave for Dallas on Wednesday and back late Friday.

My wife is driving my Jeep this week. We were texting back and forth last night and she asked me "What do you miss the most about home?" I just sent this picture back -

IMG_0118.jpg

CO_Mojito

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Turbo Mojito
Occupation
IT Enterprise Systems Architect
Vehicle Showcase
First time poster long time lurker. I picked up my 2019 JLUR just before christmas. It was a semi impulse buy as I was looking to give my 08 JK Rubicon to my son to drive but wasn't planing on buying till march or later. I came across a fantastic deal on a 2019 Mojito JLUR with all of the options I wanted and it was 5k off msrp in colorado. long story short, we are now a 3 jeep family. The 2.0L Hurricane turbo has really impressed me, and I feel like I am driving my Wife's Grand Cherokee on the road. It's pretty much stock right now, but I have plans, and I have done some small interior mods. Currently running the GPCA GP-Grip Pro's with custom paracord wrap, the Brawlee LED tailgate bar, seven sparta door sills, a 67Designs JL Rail, and a few other minor mods. I also wrapped the OEM grab handles as well.

image001.jpg

image004.jpg

image006.jpg

image009.jpg

in1.jpg

in2.jpg

pc1.jpg

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
So, as crazy as I am I traded in my sahara yesterday for a rubicon....was about to regear for 35s (I had 3.45) but with cost to regear and possibility of rubbing I decided to swap to a used rubicon (good news is the resale on my sahara was fantastic and I paid less than I would have if I bought the rubi from the start) I was also able to swap my painted hardtop and 8" uconnect and floormats, with the deal. I did go from stick to auto also (only way I was able to get the swap through to the wife, she cant drive stick and wasn't crazy about it). I have to say this rubicon is sweet and only has 2000 miles on it

IMG-5745.JPG
IMG-5746.JPG
IMG-5747.JPG
Looks great. Very accommodating dealer you have there. Glad it all worked out for you. I should have bought a Rubicon right from the beginning although it's been fun doing my own wrenching installing the Mopar lift and a front adjustable track bar on my Sahara. I think in the long run a Rubi would have been cheaper for me. Good luck with yours.

jipi

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I am new here and this is my new JLU purchased in October of 2018. This is not a very endearing picture I know. But I was happy to be in the Jeep during the storm that brought record cold and snow to many parts of the country a couple of weeks ago. By the way, the OEM Bridgestone tires did great in the snow and ice. I though for sure I would need to replace them with more aggressive tires to deal with the NE winter weather. Not necessary in my opinion.

kReR35SMSMWPbH20Ixoq1w.jpg

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I am new here and this is my new JLU purchased in October of 2018. This is not a very endearing picture I know. But I was happy to be in the Jeep during the storm that brought record cold and snow to many parts of the country a couple of weeks ago. By the way, the OEM Bridgestone tires did great in the snow and ice. I though for sure I would need to replace them with more aggressive tires to deal with the NE winter weather. Not necessary in my opinion.

kReR35SMSMWPbH20Ixoq1w.jpg
Dirty means it's loved! :like:

STINGRATX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR - Sting Gray
So how do you like the no bumper look? :LOL:

Which bumper are you putting on?
ha! - the look is actually starting to grow on me :) they're switching out OEM steel front and rears free of cost. For now, I'm waiting to see what I like before pulling the trigger....this jeep-add-on-thing is a bad habit already.[/QUOTE]

Bumpers on...fenders on this weekend...delivery scheduled for monday:

bumper.jpg

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon to a 2010 Sahara to a 2015 Sahara and now back to 2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
So - my Jeep was delivered on Saturday and I am gone all week for work. My schedule -

Monday - Fairmount, GA
Tuesday - Statesboro, GA
Wednesday - Monroeville, AL
Thursday - Rienzi, MS
Friday - Martin, TN

Back home late Friday night. Get to see the Jeep for two days and then next week I leave for Dallas on Wednesday and back late Friday.

My wife is driving my Jeep this week. We were texting back and forth last night and she asked me "What do you miss the most about home?" I just sent this picture back -

IMG_0118.jpg

How happy was she to hear that? Hopefully you both got a good laugh!

tjrgsa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2000 Camaro SS
Occupation
IT
Custom ordered and took delivery back in October. Had taken pics back then but just haven't had time to post them until now. 2018 JLUR, 2.0L Turbo (love this engine), Fuel Vector Wheels (17x9, -12 offset/4.5 backspace), Cooper Discoverer STT Pros 35" (315/70/R17 - Been awesome in snow so far), EVO Tire Carrier (not pictured, go to https://imgur.com/a/YIVh0c2 instead), no lift (planning 3"+ in future, no rubbing with it on stock right now).

Fully loaded except for leather (wasn't a fan). Having done custom audio on my vehicles in the past I'm happy with the job the Alpine guru did with the design of the sound system (meaning speakers, acoustic glass,etc), but the head unit leaves something to be desired, and the design of uConnect is complete garbage. For $300 it was worth a shot, but I'll probably rip it out down the road. That's my only beef though, love the Rubi otherwise :)

Rest of the images are here: https://imgur.com/a/apsnLds

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! {filename}

Last edited:

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Picked up last week! Terrible weather here we got a couple inches of rain.

looks great !!!...i like the white lettering...my salesman did not give me that option...he might have to switch tires with another jeep !!!
Sponsored