Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Idaho_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Utility Trailer
IMG_2179.JPG

Just got my Silver Rubicon with black leather interior today. Over the last few weeks I placed calls to just about every dealer in Southeast Texas with Rubi's listed on the jeep site as in transit. One of the dealers called me as they were unloading this morning. I jumped in my car, made the 2 hour drive and made a deal. I could be more thrilled.

Thanks to everyone on the site. I've never been much of a poster but spend a good bit of my free time over the last 6 month reading through all the great information on this site. Starting with my YJ I had in H.S., his is my now my 3rd Jeep to own over the last 25 years. I also had a TJ and a JK. In my opinion, this is the perfect Jeep. It is even better looking in person than the thousand of images I have seen on this site.

Thanks again to all the people that make this site so informative.
Congratulations and Thoroughly Enjoy! Good Work.
Sponsored

Lacoster

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on JL release down under
Just wanted to add a couple photos. I got the 315/70r17 Cooper ST MAXX put on today. Everything fit great. No rubbing so far - haven't disconnected. Should work fine until the mopar lift gets delivered in a few weeks. So far after 1 week I'm completely thrilled with this Jeep.

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg
Any chance we can see a photo from the side showing how far if at all the tyres hang outside of the flared guards? looks pretty flush but would be curious to know more...... I live in Australia and we are not allowed to have a tyre outside of the guard. Cheers so much in advance. Jr

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Did you have an option with the color?
No option with dash color, as of right now, black leather gets red dash in Rubi. Tan leather gets silver dash in Rubi.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Police Officer
IMG_2179.JPG

Just got my Silver Rubicon with black leather interior today. Over the last few weeks I placed calls to just about every dealer in Southeast Texas with Rubi's listed on the jeep site as in transit. One of the dealers called me as they were unloading this morning. I jumped in my car, made the 2 hour drive and made a deal. I could be more thrilled.

Thanks to everyone on the site. I've never been much of a poster but spend a good bit of my free time over the last 6 month reading through all the great information on this site. Starting with my YJ I had in H.S., his is my now my 3rd Jeep to own over the last 25 years. I also had a TJ and a JK. In my opinion, this is the perfect Jeep. It is even better looking in person than the thousand of images I have seen on this site.

Did you get the Mopar Mats? I'm wondering if anyones mats have the a Jeep logo in red?

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Police Officer
Got the mats. Mine just have the black lettering as well
OK That's it I'm going to find some paint that works on rubber! Lmmfao (I love the red accents throughout!)

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V

Looks great! What kind of deal did you get, if you don't mind sharing? I see indications that dealers are marking up from MSRP on dealer stock ...

Gooseisdead

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee
Looks great! What kind of deal did you get, if you don't mind sharing? I see indications that dealers are marking up from MSRP on dealer stock ...
They came down to the invoice price and then negotiated pretty favorably with my trade. I don’t think I could have done much better. I think the Rubi I bought was the only one on a lot in Houston this weekend and it was drawing a crowd.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
They came down to the invoice price and then negotiated pretty favorably with my trade. I don’t think I could have done much better. I think the Rubi I bought was the only one on a lot in Houston this weekend and it was drawing a crowd.
Excellent, thank you - and congratulations!