Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
Nice looking rig!
Thanks! The blue does pop, more in person then photos I’ve seen. Honestly I really like all the colors, one of the few vehicles that I do.
Sponsored

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Picked her up on 10/28. Love this thing. Already got the weather techs, swapped the antenna for a stubby, screen protector on the 8.4 Uconnect. Next up is the Smittybilt X20 winch and Mopar Grill guard bar. Then it's lifting time!

IMG_2430.jpeg

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks! The blue does pop, more in person then photos I’ve seen. Honestly I really like all the colors, one of the few vehicles that I do.
I was wanting either the blue or green.. Friend had the blue and nobody had mojito, so went green.

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m happy they didn’t have the green because it would have been a hard choice! :)

Sponsored

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Picked up my 2019 JLUR a week ago. Traded in my 2009 JKR for it...the difference between the two is night and day. I do miss my JK a bit...had it for 6 years, but absolutely lovin' my JLUR./QUOTE]

That’s a great looking rig . . . Congrats and enjoy!

Sponsored

AppSt8

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SG JLUR on Order
Picked up a beast today...excited to say the least. Just a heads up, maybe this is in need of a separate thread however be sure to check your spare...mine had a incorrect size KM3 on it...where as I ordered standard Rubi wheels and K02 tires. Even the wheel was different and not factory....not sure if this was jacked from my Jeep somehow in shipping but there was another jeep affected on the truck supposedly. Pretty sure the cap to cover the rear camera was also missing which seems too peculiar for a factory mistake. Dealer is aware of the problem and is working to get me the correct wheel/tire combo so no complaints from them. Either way, still a happy man.

IMG_20181130_150223.jpg

IMG_20181130_144712.jpg

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up a beast today...excited to say the least. Just a heads up, maybe this is in need of a separate thread however be sure to check your spare...mine had a incorrect size KM3 on it...where as I ordered standard Rubi wheels and K02 tires. Even the wheel was different and not factory....not sure if this was jacked from my Jeep somehow in shipping but there was another jeep affected on the truck supposedly. Pretty sure the cap to cover the rear camera was also missing which seems too peculiar for a factory mistake. Dealer is aware of the problem and is working to get me the correct wheel/tire combo so no complaints from them. Either way, still a happy man.

IMG_20181130_150223.jpg

IMG_20181130_144712.jpg

That is a Moab wheel/tire on the back. Strange

JxRYE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ-7 Renegade, 2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB

IMG_20181130_150223.jpg

IMG_20181130_144712.jpg
Not a big deal but might as well take care of it while you are at it. Looks like you might also be missing a lug nut on the spare.