Show off your Delivered JL Here!

VictorChampion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Picked up my JL Rubicon on the 15th. Absolutely loving it! Also a throw back to my 1999 Sahara back in the day. Wish I still had all of the Wrangler's I've owned!

IMG_0699.JPG

1999 Jeep.JPG
Sponsored

Highonlyfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2011 JKU
Ordered it in Sting-gray and 6 spd manual.

Opted out of the led light package. Will just order after market when jw speaker makes some. Had jw speaker light in the old JK and im sold on them.

Had 3 miles on it when i went and picked it up. Currently has 181 miles on it now.

Looking forward to taking it out on the trails and testing it this winter.

Old JKU:
cfyOEn.jpg

YWt1wF.jpg

New JLU:
Picking it up:
0AR5fvb.jpg

2KjFzkr.jpg

tRfwE4k.jpg

After first drive:

ZOAsKWn.jpg

eTe7Qmv.jpg

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
Picked it up exactly a week ago Tuesday! Love it so far. And I'm loving the Mojito color. Went from a 2016 Granite Backcountry to a 2018 Mojito Rubicon. Was hard to let my first baby go but I'm really loving this new one.

1st Home picture.jpg

Cover Photo.jpg

Jackson and Jeep.jpg

Sunflowers.jpg

Both Jeeps.jpg

Highonlyfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2011 JKU
Picked it up exactly a week ago Tuesday! Love it so far. And I'm loving the Mojito color. Went from a 2016 Granite Backcountry to a 2018 Mojito Rubicon. Was hard to let my first baby go but I'm really loving this new one.

1st Home picture.jpg

Cover Photo.jpg

Jackson and Jeep.jpg

Sunflowers.jpg

Both Jeeps.jpg
Congrats. Really is a stunning color

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
So you cant order dual top group with a 2 door? Note I never tried the configurator for 2 door.

Pick it up Thursday, dropped off some new microfibers and gave them and some good Megs wash to the detail guy, asked him to just give it a quick wash, dont want the optional swirl marks:) My other freinds will do the rest of the prep. Funny thing is they have to load software to get it out of transport mode, the cluster wouldnt show how many miles were on it at delivery.

Will drive it some this weekend then rip it apart to rust proof, got my Eastwoods Internal Frame coating, Rust Encapsulator, Chasis Black epoxy paint and Hevy Duty anti rust ready to go, plus 12 cans of fluid film.
Punk'd Sahara does look identical to Your Challenger. I do agree with the Don't let the Dealer "screw up the paint job" stuff - I follow the same way! What "puzzles me" is ALL that EXTRA "STUFF" you've bought to what (?) further protect the Sahara . . . when the wife attempts her Overland excursion via an Overseas Route into the Atlantic to get to Iceland ? :)
. . . and I thought I was a bit "eccentric" ! Sure would like to SEE photos of the Final Version after "fully Sealed" ! :clap: .

Sponsored

photowiz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Occupation
newspaper and outdoor photographer
Vehicle Showcase
I'm covering Hurricane Michael and decided to bring our new Jeep Wrangler JLUS. I've covered many hurricanes for the newspaper/website I work for and 4WD is always handy. I was shooting some video and photos of the first outer bands at sunset and decided I needed a better avatar for my profile page on this forum. Thought this turned out well!

JEEP at sunset Hurrcane Michael.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: