Show off your Delivered JL Here!

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
Found a two door at a local dealer on Memorial Day. Got lucky by accident. This was the first vehicle we test drove in the search to find the wife a new car. Blown away and got a good deal. Dealer says it is the first 2 door they got in, located in Peoria IL. I would have chosen a few different options but nothing to complain about.

Happy to be back in a Jeep. A lot has changed since our CJ7, also shown below. I think both are absolutely beautiful.

New member here. Glad to be a part of the community. I would love to hear your thoughts.

IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_9404.JPG
Your CJ7 gave me an idea about doors off mirrors. Somebody needs to make a mirror set that bolts into those screws on the JL cowl that others bolt lights to.
Sponsored

Stuweeks

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I see that some of the all weather mats have red Jeep lettering. I ordered my Rubi with the weather mats and they came solid black. Does anyone know why there’s a difference?

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
I see that some of the all weather mats have red Jeep lettering. I ordered my Rubi with the weather mats and they came solid black. Does anyone know why there’s a difference?
I’m guessing the Mopar ones you buy as a separate part, are red. Mine are. If you get order them as part of the build, they’re black.

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
For some reason if you order from the factory the mats come with black lettering ,but if you order from MOPAR or a re-seller they have red lettering, also if you order from the factory you do NOT get carpets...so most people are not ordering them with their cars so they get delivered with carpets and just order the all weather mats from the parts department and they will come with red lettering.

Sponsored

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! {filename}
Picked it up Monday.
Congratulations. We have the same outfit.. lol Enjoy. Check tire pressure. ASAP. Mine was so hard to steer. All over the place. Psi was between 42 and 47 on all 5 tires. Supposed to be at 35 or 37. That info was on the inside driver door frame.

Sponsored

No Bamboozle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2005 BMW M3
Seats are something I will look at down the road, can you tell us how much installed?
I paid $1,200 at the dealership

Wow, Impressive! The new leather, is it a better quality, then what the black is?
The Katzkin leather seems much softer to me. I'm not sure how to really judge the leather quality aside from that it looks and feels nice. If I had ordered the OEM black leather, I don't think I would have gone with the Katzkin unless I wanted some truly custom stitching or other color scheme.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to be back in a Jeep again!

I wasnt sure I was going to Like that Red Leather.. But with how dark everything else is, that red sets it off in there.. I like it :like: