Show off your Delivered JL Here!

@DesertRubi

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
New JL owner in Arizona. Ordered 9/21. Took delivery 11/20, just in time for our family vacation in Sedona. We did our first off-road experience out on Schnebly Hill.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 34380305-2FA7-4845-B3FC-86054DAADC61
Sponsored

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
New JL owner in Arizona. Ordered 9/21. Took delivery 11/20, just in time for our family vacation in Sedona. We did our first off-road experience out on Schnebly Hill.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 52B8C4CD-4CE4-4696-B8E9-A10F82D78908
Awesome! The white looks great. Really like it. I'm in AZ as well (West Valley) and just picked up a 2 door Willys on 11/16. First Jeep. Looking forward to getting out to some trails. I haven't really done any off-roading in about 25 years. So I'm pretty much starting over. Lol. How was Schnebly Hill Rd? It's definitely on the list of things to do.

@DesertRubi

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Awesome! The white looks great. Really like it. I'm in AZ as well (West Valley) and just picked up a 2 door Willys on 11/16. First Jeep. Looking forward to getting out to some trails. I haven't really done any off-roading in about 25 years. So I'm pretty much starting over. Lol. How was Schnebly Hill Rd? It's definitely on the list of things to do.
@GunnarAZ I’m in West Valley, too, near Lake Pleasant Rd and Happy Valley. This is our 2nd Wrangler but we had a 15 year hiatus and are beginners in the off-road world. Shnebly Hill was a lot bumpier than I expected. There were some great views, but it was extremely rocky trail. Wide enough for allowing room for traffic in both directions. We went on a Tuesday afternoon, probably would be really busy on the weekends. I’d probably do it again for the views. My guess is you’d be fine in a stock Willy’s. We aired down to 25 psi but I’d go lower next time.

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
@GunnarAZ I’m in West Valley, too, near Lake Pleasant Rd and Happy Valley. This is our 2nd Wrangler but we had a 15 year hiatus and are beginners in the off-road world. Shnebly Hill was a lot bumpier than I expected. There were some great views, but it was extremely rocky trail. Wide enough for allowing room for traffic in both directions. We went on a Tuesday afternoon, probably would be really busy on the weekends. I’d probably do it again for the views. My guess is you’d be fine in a stock Willy’s. We aired down to 25 psi but I’d go lower next time.
Cool. Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime out here in the West Valley. Yeah, I'm not the least bit worried about a stock Willys going anywhere I need it it. There is absolutely no doubt that I'll the limiting factor, not the Wrangler. Bone stock, these things can go almost anywhere, if the drivers knows how.

I read that somewhere else about Schnebly Hill being so rocky. Not surprised. Sounds like it's pretty heavily used. I'm looking forward to getting out on some trails at some point!

Sponsored

webertiger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Occupation
Physics and Astronomy Teacher
Damnit! I knew the tan top on Sting Gray would look awesome! I chickened out on my Willys. Such a sap I am!!
I’m sure your Jeep is awesome, too.

I saw another one in the wild the other day. I had to pull over to talk to them. I thought mine would be just about one of a kind!

Marshack

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hvhinsurance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2018 BMW GSA.
Occupation
Insurance Broker
Here she is!!! Stingray Gray Diesel Ordered: 10/13/20 Delivered: 12/7/20

First Jeep and i'm Stoked!!!!! This thing is a BEAST!!

El Jeepo.jpg

Sponsored

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
Here she is!!! Stingray Gray Diesel Ordered: 10/13/20 Delivered: 12/7/20

First Jeep and i'm Stoked!!!!! This thing is a BEAST!!
It is a beast. Similar to the one I just bought. I really like the Sting Gray with the black fenders. I love it, best of luck.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
Just got my New 2021 Rubicon last Wednesday 3days later my friend and I started the build. As of today, have the easy stuff left.

6F6ED618-57B8-4097-87F2-14A79BE4BB24.jpeg

E742539B-21B0-4F62-985C-82C59927E253.jpeg

BC2793E0-7080-497D-9E75-A52064D587CD.jpeg

10228DDE-7CA2-43A2-821F-2299CACE16FE.jpeg

012B2029-2300-4BE0-B22F-3BD815E0B713.jpeg

CFAD5E9C-9BA3-41A5-9BCE-F29829FD9498.jpeg

BA488AFB-129F-4C46-93C3-818620D82D05.jpeg

96FEFA8B-F7B6-475C-8749-F7BEE2747B1C.jpeg

2C7A4056-62B7-43D5-8CD0-23A0612DD6E5.jpeg

8F93A6FF-D0AF-4D76-A3EC-B636A685AE0E.jpeg

MattsCage

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Hey All, new to this forum/site, but not to Jeeps. Ordered a 2021 Rubicon and traded my 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Mountain Edition (Black, with removed exterior decals). Since it was a while before delivery, quoted 5-7 weeks, it was ample time to start adding and replacing. HUGE shout out to my Dealer and Sales Professional who felt like a brother last two months. Some of my thought process…

Leather seats and body color fender flares? Nope.

Certainly, all seat options look very nice, but personally I had premium cloth seats in my last Jeep and really liked them – comfortable and not hot or cold. If the premium cloth seats were not heated, it would be leather - no question. The premium cloth seats in the Rubicon have a nice design and texture and are stock with a nice red stitching. The leather stitches in the “better” Mopar seats have white stitching while the rest of the car has red stitching…or these would have been great, but it did not even look right in the build screen. Why not just black? Leather easier to clean...yada yada, Simoniz Scotchguard done with warranty...so no spill lectures and tears as stains are no longer my problem and water (and I assume even the tragic yellow water from the kidos) beads right off. If I was to do anything it would be custom…but again, I have a leather couch and when I lay on it, I cover it with cloth.

Fender flares…I had the “plastic” standard on my last jeep and liked the matte contrast look black on black, on many other colors I totally get it.

Sky One-Touch top is very cool - wish the back window was removable. The back seat should have sun too, or not if they wish. I have been that guy on the side of the road putting tops on in the wind. Everyone happy!

The red-only option interior dash was pretty loud. It had to go. Ordered some Amazon-sold carbon dash kits, junky, glossy, and one even came pre-scratched for my disappointment! Wrapped it in 3M carbon fiber with a great sign/wrap company in the area. Took the dash out which was a big labor cost, but It changed everything on the inside. It is a matte finish carbon (pics are hard to show this), but incredible. Of everything done, I am most thrilled with this swap, now glad it did not come with a black or grey plastic as it forced me to make a move. I do hope Jeep offers a less stressful color in the next line-up.

And more red. The more blacked out I get this, the better, just my taste. I had the (Granite/Red OEM) JEEP and TRAIL RATED badges replaced with a matte all-black Mopar OEM – I think it is used on the Gladiator, but all handled by parts department. Ordered some high-end decals to cover the red paint stickers on the rims…again, cutsie Auto Zone aisle 7 stuff I would never add myself but did not have the option to just say no. Rims may go eventually, but these are really nice san-sticker. Not a fan of stickers all over the car...we all know it is a Wrangler, but I get it too...either way is good.

Kudos to Rugged Ridge offerings for the 2021 Jeep. I went with the LED lighting after some reviews of better headlights, as safety is #1. The headlight/taillight guards are a great value and very high quality, awesome material. The XHD hood latch is a great look (and more in size with the 2010, chunkier), but it also decreases that “semi hood flutter”. Don’t ask me about install, just took to the dealer to add on delivery…seamless, so ignore the 1-star ratings that it does not fit, they do. But not over a non-LED light, ha.

Threw on a WARN bumper guard until I figure out the final configuration of the front, or not. Looks cool I think, not expensive to give the more custom look. Then rounded off with the Aries ActionTrac LED lighted power running boards for mom…”it’s too high!!” Secretly, I really like them...they drop down quick and, well, it's a powered something add-on!

After doing so much research on these threads I just thought I would offer my personal thoughts and experience – as all Jeeps are individual and personal, but Wranglers always turn my head no matter how they are done. Enjoy, Happy Holidays!

2021 RUBICON – BLACK CLEARCOAT
BLACK PREMIUM CLOTH / HEATED
3.6L V6 24V VVT ETORQUE – AUTO
ORDERED 10/15/20 – DELIVERED 12/11/20

>>>OPTIONS>>>
SKY ONE-TOUCH TOP / REMOVABLE REAR QUARTER WINDOWS
COLD WEATHER GROUP / REMOTE START, HEATED SEATS
TRAILER TOW/ HEAVY DUTY ELECTRICAL
LED LIGHTING GROUP
8.4 IN RADIO AND PREMIUM AUDIO/ALPINE/UCONNECT/SIRIUS/4G LTE HOT SPOT
SAFETY GROUP/PARK SENSE REAR
ADVANCED SAFETY GROUP
STEEL BUMPER GROUP
REMOTE-PROXIMITY KEYLESS ENTRY
SATIN BLACK GRILL / MOPAR
17’ BLACK WHEELS WITH MACHINE LIP – M/T FALKEN WILDPEAK

>>>CUSTOM ADDS>>>
ARIES ACTIONTRAC POWERED RUNNING BOARDS
RUGGED RIDGE XHD ALUMINUM HOOD CATCHES – TEXTURED BLACK
RUGGED RIDGE ELITE HEADLIGHT GUARD KIT
RUGGED RIDGE ELITE TAILLIGHT GUARD KIT
MOPAR FUEL DOOR – MATTE BLACK
WARN RUBICON FRONT BUMPER GRILL GUARD TUBE, LOW HEIGHT
RYDONAIRE ANTENNA, BACK CARBON
CARBON FIBER FRONT LICENSE PLATE FRAME
FRONT TINT MATCH OEM REAR
GLASSCOAT AND INTERIOR PROTECTION/WARRANTY

>>>CUSTOM REPLACEMENTS>>
INSTALLED 3M CARBON BLACK DASH TO REPLACE OEM RED
REMOVED OEM GRANITE/RED JEEP AND TRAIL RATED BADGE / REPLACED WITH OEM MATTE BLACK
REMOVED ALL WRANGLER DECALS BUT RUBICON

>>>TO DO AS OF 12/12/20>>>
COVERING WILLYS JEEP ON RIMS WITH SILVER FOR TONAL
WINCH
WAVE

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 1j.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 2j.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 3j.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 4

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 5j.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 5J2

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 6j.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 7j.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 8j.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 9j.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 10j.JPEG

Last edited:

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Hey All, new to this forum/site, but not to Jeeps. Ordered a 2021 Rubicon and traded my 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Mountain Edition (Black, with removed exterior decals). Since it was a while before delivery, quoted 5-7 weeks, it was ample time to start adding and replacing. HUGE shout out to my Dealer and Sales Professional who felt like a brother last two months. Some of my thought process…

Leather seats and body color fender flares? Nope.

Certainly, all seat options look very nice, but personally I had premium cloth seats in my last Jeep and really liked them – comfortable and not hot or cold. If the premium cloth seats were not heated, it would be leather - no question. The premium cloth seats in the Rubicon have a nice design and texture and are stock with a nice red stitching. The leather stitches in the “better” Mopar seats have white stitching while the rest of the car has red stitching…or these would have been great, but it did not even look right in the build screen. Why not just black? Leather easier to clean...yada yada, Simoniz Scotchguard done with warranty...so no spill lectures and tears as stains are no longer my problem and water (and I assume even the tragic yellow water from the kidos) beads right off. If I was to do anything it would be custom…but again, I have a leather couch and when I lay on it, I cover it with cloth.

Fender flares…I had the “plastic” standard on my last jeep and liked the matte contrast look black on black, on many other colors I totally get it.

Sky One-Touch top is very cool - wish the back window was removable. The back seat should have sun too, or not if they wish. I have been that guy on the side of the road putting tops on in the wind. Everyone happy!

The red-only option interior dash was pretty loud. It had to go. Ordered some Amazon-sold carbon dash kits, junky, glossy, and one even came pre-scratched for my disappointment! Wrapped it in 3M carbon fiber with a great sign/wrap company in the area. Took the dash out which was a big labor cost, but It changed everything on the inside. It is a matte finish carbon (pics are hard to show this), but incredible. Of everything done, I am most thrilled with this swap, now glad it did not come with a black or grey plastic as it forced me to make a move. I do hope Jeep offers a less stressful color in the next line-up.

And more red. The more blacked out I get this, the better, just my taste. I had the (Granite/Red OEM) JEEP and TRAIL RATED badges replaced with a matte all-black Mopar OEM – I think it is used on the Gladiator, but all handled by parts department. Ordered some high-end decals to cover the red paint stickers on the rims…again, cutsie Auto Zone aisle 7 stuff I would never add myself but did not have the option to just say no. Rims may go eventually, but these are really nice san-sticker. Not a fan of stickers all over the car...we all know it is a Wrangler, but I get it too...either way is good.

Kudos to Rugged Ridge offerings for the 2021 Jeep. I went with the LED lighting after some reviews of better headlights, as safety is #1. The headlight/taillight guards are a great value and very high quality, awesome material. The XHD hood latch is a great look (and more in size with the 2010, chunkier), but it also decreases that “semi hood flutter”. Don’t ask me about install, just took to the dealer to add on delivery…seamless, so ignore the 1-star ratings that it does not fit, they do. But not over a non-LED light, ha.

Threw on a WARN bumper guard until I figure out the final configuration of the front, or not. Looks cool I think, not expensive to give the more custom look. Then rounded off with the Aries ActionTrac LED lighted power running boards for mom…”it’s too high!!” Secretly, I really like them...they drop down quick and, well, it's a powered something add-on!

After doing so much research on these threads I just thought I would offer my personal thoughts and experience – as all Jeeps are individual and personal, but Wranglers always turn my head no matter how they are done. Enjoy, Happy Holidays!

2021 RUBICON – BLACK CLEARCOAT
BLACK PREMIUM CLOTH / HEATED
3.6L V6 24V VVT ETORQUE – AUTO
ORDERED 10/15/20 – DELIVERED 12/11/20

>>>OPTIONS>>>
SKY ONE-TOUCH TOP / REMOVABLE REAR QUARTER WINDOWS
COLD WEATHER GROUP / REMOTE START, HEATED SEATS
TRAILER TOW/ HEAVY DUTY ELECTRICAL
LED LIGHTING GROUP
8.4 IN RADIO AND PREMIUM AUDIO/ALPINE/UCONNECT/SIRIUS/4G LTE HOT SPOT
SAFETY GROUP/PARK SENSE REAR
ADVANCED SAFETY GROUP
STEEL BUMPER GROUP
REMOTE-PROXIMITY KEYLESS ENTRY
SATIN BLACK GRILL / MOPAR
17’ BLACK WHEELS WITH MACHINE LIP – M/T FALKEN WILDPEAK

>>>CUSTOM ADDS>>>
ARIES ACTIONTRAC POWERED RUNNING BOARDS
RUGGED RIDGE XHD ALUMINUM HOOD CATCHES – TEXTURED BLACK
RUGGED RIDGE ELITE HEADLIGHT GUARD KIT
RUGGED RIDGE ELITE TAILLIGHT GUARD KIT
MOPAR FUEL DOOR – MATTE BLACK
WARN RUBICON FRONT BUMPER GRILL GUARD TUBE, LOW HEIGHT
RYDONAIRE ANTENNA, BACK CARBON
CARBON FIBER FRONT LICENSE PLATE FRAME
FRONT TINT MATCH OEM REAR
GLASSCOAT AND INTERIOR PROTECTION/WARRANTY

>>>CUSTOM REPLACEMENTS>>
INSTALLED 3M CARBON BLACK DASH TO REPLACE OEM RED
REMOVED OEM GRANITE/RED JEEP AND TRAIL RATED BADGE / REPLACED WITH OEM MATTE BLACK
REMOVED ALL WRANGLER DECALS BUT RUBICON

>>>TO DO AS OF 12/12/20>>>
COVERING WILLYS JEEP ON RIMS WITH SILVER FOR TONAL
WINCH
WAVE

1j.JPEG

2j.JPEG

3j.JPEG

4j.jpg

5j.JPEG

5J2.jpeg

6j.JPEG