nhemenwa

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! Jeep Day One

Got my new 2021 JLUR yesterday! Exactly 9 weeks from date of order to delivery. This is my first Jeep, and I'm really excited to get off-roading with this thing! Also looking forward to learning more and more from the Jeep community.

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
First-time Jeep owner but long-time Jeep wanter here! I am SO thrilled to be joining the club and can't wait to start hitting some trails! I'm figuring out the forums, so please bear with me.

After owning 2 different convertible coupes that I liked but was never 100% happy with (and the 2-door Jeeps were too small for what I wanted) I was glad when the Unlimited option rolled out. Been saving for a while (and shopping for almost as long, it feels like) and finally got this baby last week!

2021 JLU Willys in Sting Gray
- Premium sunrider soft top
- Trailer tow package
- Safety group
- Cold Weather group
- Convenience group
- Alpine audio

So far all I've done is change out the antenna, added a bench seat protector for the pup, a WeatherTech cargo liner to the back, some cup coasters (paw-printed), and Mopar door sill guards.

Next up (today hopefully!) I'll be installing my locking gas cap cover and RedRock 4x4 3-inch round curved side step bars.

Here she is on the day I picked her up. We drove 2 1/2 hours to Cary, NC and back. It was dark by the time we finally got out of there. And the second photo was taken overlooking the Appalachian Mountains this past weekend. I can't tell you how happy this makes me! :)

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
First-time Jeep owner but long-time Jeep wanter here! I am SO thrilled to be joining the club and can't wait to start hitting some trails! I'm figuring out the forums, so please bear with me.

After owning 2 different convertible coupes that I liked but was never 100% happy with (and the 2-door Jeeps were too small for what I wanted) I was glad when the Unlimited option rolled out. Been saving for a while (and shopping for almost as long, it feels like) and finally got this baby last week!

2021 JLU Willys in Sting Gray
- Premium sunrider soft top
- Trailer tow package
- Safety group
- Cold Weather group
- Convenience group
- Alpine audio

So far all I've done is change out the antenna, added a bench seat protector for the pup, a WeatherTech cargo liner to the back, some cup coasters (paw-printed), and Mopar door sill guards.

Next up (today hopefully!) I'll be installing my locking gas cap cover and RedRock 4x4 3-inch round curved side step bars.

Here she is on the day I picked her up. We drove 2 1/2 hours to Cary, NC and back. It was dark by the time we finally got out of there. And the second photo was taken overlooking the Appalachian Mountains this past weekend. I can't tell you how happy this makes me! :)

The Willy's is the best...ordered one in Sting Ray with Soft Top...beautiful and congrats

H to O

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys 2021, GMC Canyon 2015
Picked up my second Jeep in late October after driving my 2001 TJ for 19 years!

JL Willys 2 door manual, 3.6L V6, granite crystal, Alpine, tech-towing-safety-cold weather-conv-groups, hard top and one happy new owner!!!

Ordered 9/21/2021
Picked up 10/30/2021

Even though I was just a lurker during my order, this forum has been awesome for learning and helping me be patient during the “wait”... and I’m glad to be here and get to know everyone!

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! B8AF046F-8F7C-44A8-97BD-A3F09B488623

Sponsored

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! B8AF046F-8F7C-44A8-97BD-A3F09B488623

Got my new 2021 JLUR yesterday! Exactly 9 weeks from date of order to delivery. This is my first Jeep, and I'm really excited to get off-roading with this thing! Also looking forward to learning more and more from the Jeep community.
Love it. Best of luck

Kian

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel Billet Silver
loving the bigger grills that come with the front facing camera... makes me want to upgrade :devil:

Sponsored

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
Picked my WIllys JL up last Monday evening. 2 door (obviously) V6, 6 speed, premium soft top, trailer tow pkg, cold weather group. Ordered 09/25 and delivered 11/16, 7 weeks and 3 days. It seemed like forever. I'm so excited to get my fun Jeep. I had a 97 TJ long ago and loved it. Wanted another 2 door manual Jeep this time but thought it was too small and impractical so ordered a Gladiator. After 3 weeks I broke down and ordered the Jeep I really wanted in the first place. I hope the soft top works well for me with the cold North Dakota winters. We will see. . . .
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 20201117-02
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 20201117-09

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Picked my WIllys JL up last Monday evening. 2 door (obviously) V6, 6 speed, premium soft top, trailer tow pkg, cold weather group. Ordered 09/25 and delivered 11/16, 7 weeks and 3 days. It seemed like forever. I'm so excited to get my fun Jeep. I had a 97 TJ long ago and loved it. Wanted another 2 door manual Jeep this time but thought it was too small and impractical so ordered a Gladiator. After 3 weeks I broke down and ordered the Jeep I really wanted in the first place. I hope the soft top works well for me with the cold North Dakota winters. We will see. . . .
Sweet....Willys is the best looking in my opinion if you are not off roading...lots of luck,

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
Also, the soft top is the best in my opinion...I do not like the hard tops
My 97 TJ had the dual tops but it was always a pain to swap them out and it sucked having that hard top in the way when it was hanging in my garage. Plus I love the new style sun rider top. Much easier to use. I'm looking forward to using that next spring/summer.
Sponsored

Reactions: Gio