Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I don't mean to be negative Nelly, but the premium wheels are not as nice as the stock rubi wheels. Maybe in person they're nice but in pics I don't like the painted ones. Sorry fellas :puke:
I agree, but the photo of the black Rubicon with the premium wheels looks great! It’s the only color so far that I’ve seen that looks like it was meant to be.
Sponsored

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
I agree, but the photo of the black Rubicon with the premium wheels looked great! It’s the only color so far that I’ve seen that looks like it was meant to be.
I hear ya. Honestly, I thought they go well with the red one but like I said, maybe I have to see them in person. I've seen the stock ones and they looked "baddazz".

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear ya. Honestly, I thought they go well with the red one but like I said, maybe I have to see them in person. I've seen the stock ones and they looked "baddazz".
Agreed! After I saw @Dynomite1371 and his Granite JLUR with the stock wheels, I changed my order.

JLU jax

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Maybe you should read it again. From my understanding the main reason for the steps is not to make the Jeep easier to get into, but to prevent as*holes from hitting the new Jeep. As*holes and Rocks are what my sliders have always great at deflecting...

"Is anyone thinking of installing side steps? I can get into the JLUR no problem, but see it as an incentive to other drivers to not open their doors into my door. My current car has too many dings from as*holes."
I’m not a pavement princess but I did get the dealer to install the running boards that come on the Sahara. They are much nicer than the ones that came on the JK and with 6 bolts I can take them off when I go to a state with rocks. They definitely keep your doors from getting dinged up. They are great to stand on when riding on the beach and are the only way to get my 80 year old mother in law into the jeep....

B2F73168-6262-4706-9FB9-C28AC7B005C8.jpeg

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
It’s a great thing to have choices. :like::like::like:

I have seen both of them in person and the premium ones actually looks better while the stock ones are kind of standard fare.

Guess just wait and see both of them and then decide which you like best.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s a great thing to have choices. :like::like::like:

I have seen both of them in person and the premium ones actually looks better while the stock ones are kind of standard fare.

Guess just wait and see both of them and then decide which you like best.
Exactly!

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Like the running boards.. and by meaning you got the dealer to the install them you mean as an accessory. Those would work well on the Rubi too.

I’m not a pavement princess but I did get the dealer to install the running boards that come on the Sahara. They are much nicer than the ones that came on the JK and with 6 bolts I can take them off when I go to a state with rocks. They definitely keep your doors from getting dinged up. They are great to stand on when riding on the beach and are the only way to get my 80 year old mother in law into the jeep....

B2F73168-6262-4706-9FB9-C28AC7B005C8.jpeg

JLU jax

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Like the running boards.. and by meaning you got the dealer to the install them you mean as an accessory. Those would work well on the Rubi too.
I worked the running boards and trailer hitch into my deal. It took a couple days to get them in. There are two different types that mopar has available. The ones I got and the rounded ones they used to sell with the JK. I liked these better better because they are flat all the way down and line up with fenders.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I don't mean to be negative Nelly, but the premium wheels are not as nice as the stock rubi wheels. Maybe in person they're nice but in pics I don't like the painted ones. Sorry fellas :puke:
I think I figured out my opinion on the upgraded wheels. I like them, but to me they don't look as bold, they are a bit more fancy looking to me.

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I bought the upgraded wheel and will try and buy a set of reg take offs later, that way I will have both. Winter/wheeling and a set for everyday