First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Nice looking. What did you do with the wheels and tires?
Sold them to a Forum member. Lots of inquires; they went fast.
Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
How much was shipping?
$1,280 from California to Wisconsin. Open carrier. I’ve paid more and I’ve paid less for transports. Came without an issue.

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
March '20, ready to drive home, 6 cyl Sport w/ 24S package & auto
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! AF5DB6EA-351E-4FB6-99FB-B22653743EF9

Today with Cooper AT3 4S 32's, Mopar tubular sidesteps & hood lock & gas cover, black antenna, more to follow of course:
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! AF5DB6EA-351E-4FB6-99FB-B22653743EF9
Looking great!! How are you liking the tubular steps?

Den_JL2DR

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SportS 2DR 6 Cyl Hardtop
Looking great!! How are you liking the tubular steps?
Hi Shari,
Thanks! Working well, just enough step to be usable. All metal with rubber pad on top and plastic caps on sides. Easy install.

Sponsored

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Shari,
Thanks! Working well, just enough step to be usable. All metal with rubber pad on top and plastic caps on sides. Easy install.
Thank you! I want them mostly to help keep from getting door dings! However, I think my dog will probably appreciate them for getting in and out too.

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
Thank you! I want them mostly to help keep from getting door dings! However, I think my dog will probably appreciate them for getting in and out too.
I've got the tubular mopar steps as well. Structurally they have held up well. The finish after 2 years is starting to show some wear. They do stick out enough to help with door dings. I may look at replacing them in the future with more of a body armor style that will give protection on the trail and serve as a step.

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've got the tubular mopar steps as well. Structurally they have held up well. The finish after 2 years is starting to show some wear. They do stick out enough to help with door dings. I may look at replacing them in the future with more of a body armor style that will give protection on the trail and serve as a step.
Thank you! I am struggling to find any that I really like.

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
Thank you! I am struggling to find any that I really like.
I really liked the Roam steps but heard they are having poor quality issues now. I still may give them a try

Sponsored

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOD Destroyer or their new Armor Lite product, they look like an extension of the factory rails with steps built in.
Thanks for mentioning these. I really like them so I think they will probably be the winners!

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Thanks for mentioning these. I really like them so I think they will probably be the winners!
Just put these on last week. Wanted as much coverage for flying debris as I could reasonably get and still have a practical step for all passengers, as well as a “door blocker” for anyone opening their doors if they are at that level. These are Go Rhino Dominator D1. They drop down a little bit so shorter people can easily get in. Had little nieces and nephews in and out yesterday and they seem to work well. Use N-FAB steps on my JKU, but I think I like these better.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 17826B40-ABF3-4A65-8849-E753C17BC425
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! 5EF900A1-A302-413D-ABF1-439AD3C93B0C
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! F3A08F7C-2CB7-4D80-AD3F-0AD2FBEFA273

JKU N-FAB Nerf Steps
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! AA6E9233-6136-412E-A2FC-22B418180772

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
I actually called LOD last week and they said that the Armor Lite rails will be available late this month or early next month. They're manufacturing them now but want to stockpile enough to meet demand when they debut.