Show off your Delivered JL Here!

DeputyFarva

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Finally got my dream Jeep after months of researching builds & pricing. Was able to walk away with 5% under invoice and a good deal on my trade so I'm happy.

Going to stay stock for a while until into the New Year at least but I love it so far.

IMG-2067.jpg

Sponsored

breen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
Post #1 :)

After about a year of researching and toiling over our build - we finally picked up a close-out 19 Rubicon last night.

Family is happy. Plan is for the Jeep to go to the spawn when she starts driving in 4 years - she is a hard core jeep fan so she helped with the build as we researched (she was adamant on the color)

Time to go explore! Day trips until spring, then some extended Death Valley / Tahoe National Forest camping in the spring. We found our EXACT build on a dealer lot (17% off MSRP).

IMG_0816.jpeg

Sponsored

joec63

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy's 2 Door
Hey All,

Long time lurker who finally joined today with the purchase of my first Jeep. Last time I drove a Jeep type vehicle was in the 80's when I tooled around in the M151 in the Marine Corps before the introduction of the Humvee. I was looking around for a new vehicle and everything was just so boring and mundane to me. Have a 2015 Mustang GT as my other toy and my daily is a VW GTI. No complaints with the GTI , fun car for the commute. Anyway, here she is . My wife snapped as a pick as we were taking delivery today.

Joe

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! {filename}

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Hey All,

Long time lurker who finally joined today with the purchase of my first Jeep. Last time I drove a Jeep type vehicle was in the 80's when I tooled around in the M151 in the Marine Corps before the introduction of the Humvee. I was looking around for a new vehicle and everything was just so boring and mundane to me. Have a 2015 Mustang GT as my other toy and my daily is a VW GTI. No complaints with the GTI , fun car for the commute. Anyway, here she is . My wife snapped as a pick as we were taking delivery today.

Joe

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Beautiful Jeeps! Love the 2 door Willys.