dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
"Strange" noise heard while driving. Short at first, then progressively longer. Kinda rubbing, humming,vibe type sound. Got worried, of course, took it to the dealer. Two weeks later, nobody knows what's causeing it!! They confirmed the sound, so i wasn't overly sensative. They called factory engineers in on it & can't pinpoint or eliminate it!!!! :angry: What am i supposed to do? Got parts piling up, almost daily deliveries. UPS guy can't wait to see it when I'm done, HECK, neither can I. Never went off-roading, babied it like a 52 Caddy & WHAM! I see all the "happy" JEEP drivers passing me and I can't wave!!!! I'm going through Wrangler Withdrawal. :swear::headbang:
Sponsored

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
"Strange" noise heard while driving. Short at first, then progressively longer. Kinda rubbing, humming,vibe type sound. Got worried, of course, took it to the dealer. Two weeks later, nobody knows what's causeing it!! They confirmed the sound, so i wasn't overly sensative. They called factory engineers in on it & can't pinpoint or eliminate it!!!! :angry: What am i supposed to do? Got parts piling up, almost daily deliveries. UPS guy can't wait to see it when I'm done, HECK, neither can I. Never went off-roading, babied it like a 52 Caddy & WHAM! I see all the "happy" JEEP drivers passing me and I can't wave!!!! I'm going through Wrangler Withdrawal. :swear::headbang:

that sucks

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Sorry to hear that but perhaps you should post to the "Issues, Repairs, Warranty, TSB, Recalls" subforum. You'll get better visibility there and perhaps find someone who came across a similar issue.

Sponsored

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.

CrownRubicon

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Picture shows "Black Betty", our 2010 JKU Sahara on the day we traded for our 2018 JLU Rubicon! Absolutely love the new JL!

20180330_Old_New_001.jpg

Sponsored

Pipebndr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1943 Ford GPW 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Automotive business owner, ASE Master Tech
My white JLUR came in last night. I drove down and completed the paperwork this afternoon and I'll pick it up on Friday, too much going on to get it before then. It's a good 90 minute drive, I live north of Boston and the dealership is south of the city. The wrong color soft top was in the back but they are going to get the tan one for me. I did a short test drive, it's no Lotus but it's going to be fun!

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! {filename}

Very nice, just need some mud on it now. 90 minutes North of Boston, New Hamshire or Maine?

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
Picked up our JLUR this past Friday and we have been busy ever since. This is my first chance to post pics. Brought her home and put in the all wx mats. They look great, and the Jeep is awesome. Love it!

Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! {filename} Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! {filename}

jaldeborgh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 400, 1949 Triumph 2000 (under restoration), 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 2003 BMW K1200RS, and 4 Vespa scooters.
Occupation
Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales Executive
Very nice, just need some mud on it now. 90 minutes North of Boston, New Hamshire or Maine?
Sorry for the confusion, the dealership is about 90 minuets from my home depending on traffic. The dealer is south of Boston and I’m north of the city but still in Massachusetts.

hcoopo

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Billet Silver
Dargonslayer,

I'm in same boat on too much on side from front tires for me camp! Which Mopar running baords did you get and do they keep some of the stuff off the sides? I may have to wait till someone has some wider and solid ones at SEMA to look at before I decide.
Hey, were you really able to order the turbo?? I was not aware they were available for order??

desert runner

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR MetalCloak 2.5F/3.5R, LoD Bumper/Carrier.
My new JLU Rubicon finally arrived at the Rocky Mountain Foothills here in Colorado.
The weather is clearing up and so I may put up the Soft Top tomorrow :sun:

Sponsored