Show Me Your MOLLEs

jl_misfit

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
So did you drill a hole first or just screw the screws into the door ? I guess you just hold it up and mark where to drill the holes ? I wander if they match the red good or better off taking some where my self and get it matched up on power coated myself ? What did yo pay for the power coating ?
I held it up and marked where the holes would go, then drilled pilot holes before using the provided screws to install the panels.

If you want a close match to the Rubicon satin red, I bet you’re best/cheapest option would be to pay the $150 total from AAL.

I used spray paint and did it myself.
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I held it up and marked where the holes would go, then drilled pilot holes before using the provided screws to install the panels.

If you want a close match to the Rubicon satin red, I bet you’re best/cheapest option would be to pay the $150 total from AAL.

I used spray paint and did it myself.
it'll be hard to find that red color in a spray can. Powder coaters have minimum charges though when I went and got a bunch of light brackets for my Baja pro lights. I wanted all the brackets black and they had a minimum for like $150 to do some screws and a little bracket. What are you doing something black they can always throw it in with fence panels and stuff like that but when you're doing a certain color they usually charge you a lot more. I thought the guy at adventure lab said he couldn't get it exact match but it was close. That is the cheapest way just rattle can it like you did that's a good idea.

T4STE

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oswachiart.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase

Matt878

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 15 Sahara 2dr 6 speed, current 18 JLU S
Occupation
You wouldn’t like me if you knew
Have mine on the RC tailgate table

First aid kit, emergency water bottle holder, pouch for wheel lock key and Jeep torx tools and knife, and then a pouch for dog stuff
milkbones, poop bags, towels for dirty paws

1DD6DADF-5CBB-48D2-829C-DA44B8057865.png

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I got mollie bags also but i take the hard top off all summer and someone would steal things if i put to nice of things on it

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I don't even use my mine now I thought about just taking mine nets off and they're still like brand new lol. I thought about doing mine with the red ones because I think they make the red and that's close to the dash. I have the red dash with my white Rubicon I think the red would look good on the doors even if I don't use them. What do you think with the white Rubicon and the red dash and black leather. I think that red were the code or would you do it in black and did you paint yours or
Powder coat them
I've been on the fence with the AAL door and rear of the drivers seat molle panels in satin red to match the Rubicon dash. I also don't use the door nets, so it would be more of a look thing. In time, I would add some molle bags in the back for medic kit and whatnot. I think it would look great with your Bright White and my Sting Gray.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your MOLLEs shop-jl-fender-18 (1)
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your MOLLEs shop-jl-fender-16-300x300
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your MOLLEs bulb-out-new-72 (1)

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Did you have to use a yellow bunngie cord just asking ? I took my back plastic piece off the factory one and ran the straps through them and have no problems.
Sorry for the late reply - the one bag had some heavy things in it that caused it to droop and contact the cargo liner when closing the tailgate. It was a cheap bag that didn’t have molle covering end to end. It was temporary, heavy stuff relocated and bungee is gone.
Sponsored