Show Me Your MOLLEs

CM⛰

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
I’d like to see some pics of your unique JL MOLLE setup.
Sponsored

Daniel

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 RAM 1500 SXT, 2018 JLR 2dr Punk'n Metalic 6 Spd
I'd go to prison for having a handgun strapped to my seat. You crazy 'muricans.

I'd probably make use of the tailgate straps/racks for a hunting rifle, though. However it'd have to be unloaded, have a trigger lock, and be in a case. I'd also have to call the RCMP every time I planned to drive it down the road, too..

I don't think I'll be doing that.

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel

I'd probably make use of the tailgate straps/racks for a hunting rifle, though. However it'd have to be unloaded, have a trigger lock, and be in a case. I'd also have to call the RCMP every time I planned to drive it down the road, too..

LOL yeah, i'd avoid prison if at all possible...

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
You have to release that clip in order to access the gun?

If that's the case - that looks terrible.

I don’t think you can that in most of America, Texas is different. Maybe states in the good ol’ south as well. Certainly not CA and NY. Texas has “no guns” signs in some buildings that look like no smoking signs, where applicable. More in Austin I think than other areas,

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t think you can that in most of America, Texas is different. Maybe states in the good ol’ south as well. Certainly not CA and NY. Texas has “no guns” signs in some buildings that look like no smoking signs, where applicable. More in Austin I think than other areas,
LOL..those no gun signs can be ignored if you have a concealed carry license too. For a sign to be valid in Texas it has to contain the entire verbage of the 30.06 statuette in 1" block letters in both english and spanish.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
LOL..those no gun signs can be ignored if you have a concealed carry license too. For a sign to be valid in Texas it has to contain the entire verbage of the 30.06 statuette in 1" block letters in both english and spanish.
I would hazard to guess your gun laws lead to less crime. No way would I want to get in a road rage incident there. I suspect people are less likely to commit crimes if they think they might get shot in Texas

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road rage incidents with handguns, at least among license holders is pretty low. There have been a couple of cases, but I don't think it was with anyone permitted. It's legal to carry a handgun in your car here as long as it's not in plain sight though. Permit or not, using a handgun because someone pissed you off in traffic would carry the same penalty here as anywhere else. You'd spend some time somewhere that you'd want to avoid showers. Not sure on the crime rate though. I've never had use my handgun or even show it in the 15-20 years I've carried.

Sponsored

Brandonjjon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE (Granite)
Road rage incidents with handguns, at least among license holders is pretty low. There have been a couple of cases, but I don't think it was with anyone permitted. It's legal to carry a handgun in your car here as long as it's not in plain sight though. Permit or not, using a handgun because someone pissed you off in traffic would carry the same penalty here as anywhere else. You'd spend some time somewhere that you'd want to avoid showers. Not sure on the crime rate though. I've never had use my handgun or even show it in the 15-20 years I've carried.
Yours is in plain site though, if someone were to look through the rear windows. I assume you holster it to yourself when you exit the vehicle?

I feel like a better place to put it would be under the drivers seat or something. Would be much easier to get to as well if a situation were to come up where you need it quick.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Seems like this thread quickly turned into a gun thread. I never would have thought to use the webbing for that to be honest, kids and dogs in the back seat would make it just dangerous for me, plus the weight of my Beretta 92A1 just seems excessive for something stretchy like the MOLLE webbing to support.

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yours is in plain site though, if someone were to look through the rear windows. I assume you holster it to yourself when you exit the vehicle?

I feel like a better place to put it would be under the drivers seat or something. Would be much easier to get to as well if a situation were to come up where you need it quick.
I never leave a gun in a parked Jeep. No one uses my backseat unless it's one of my dogs. And with my arm on the passenger seat, its placed where my hand naturally goes if I drop my hand down. It's left unsnapped, unless I'm wheeling. It's much easier to get to than it is on my person n the cab.

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like this thread quickly turned into a gun thread. I never would have thought to use the webbing for that to be honest, kids and dogs in the back seat would make it just dangerous for me, plus the weight of my Beretta 92A1 just seems excessive for something stretchy like the MOLLE webbing to support.
It's a Glock 19 and doesn't weight a lot. My old tube doors had molle web on the inside and I used to have it attached inside the drivers door. It will hold my FNX-45Tactical with 15 rounds of .45 with no problems if you know how to properly attach molle gear. Most people just run the straps straight through the web which doesn't securely hold most gear.