simpleJL

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Depends on county. Virtually impossible for residents of Los Angeles county which according to calguns / last check has 220 active concealed carry permits in a county with 10m residents. However I understand a few use cases that provide exception. Ventura county I know a few people with them, more in San Bernardino county.

Tried the Hornady rapid safe with inflatable mount / cable since it technically would not be mounted (illegal). However it is floppy and to large for the JL. Search continues
Yeah, you should move. ha
Sponsored

Sponsored

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Out of tens of thousands of rounds thrown out of my Glock, I have yet to have one not pew.

If I have to use my weapon in a deadly situation, I am confident all 19 rounds will pew.
I think my HK hung up once or twice when I first got it. Breaking in the spring/crappy range ammo/or not gripping it tightly. But a few thousand rounds since, no misfires.

Sponsored

OpsWest

First Name
Ops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Out of tens of thousands of rounds thrown out of my Glock, I have yet to have one not pew.

If I have to use my weapon in a deadly situation, I am confident all 19 rounds will pew.
Preaching to the choir, but revolvers do add additional reliability in certain environments which is proven. But I digress, glad you are confident with your firearm.

OP
OP
simpleJL

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Preaching to the choir, but revolvers do add additional reliability in certain environments which is proven. But I digress, glad you are confident with your firearm.
Reliability and limitations, yes.

Both are tools, and both will likely get the job done.

But for self defense situations, having those extra rounds can statistically be life saving.

OpsWest

First Name
Ops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Reliability and limitations, yes.

Both are tools, and both will likely get the job done.

But for self defense situations, having those extra rounds can statistically be life saving.
Yes, cannot leave out limitations - well said.

I also opted for striker fired / higher capacity, concealment, etc. for EDC. Bear gun = revolver

EEBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon