Sponsored

Show me your JL gun holster setup

Driggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Order placed...thanks for taking the time and providing all the info, I did not want a weapon specific holster and this looks like it will fit the bill, I did contemplate getting the passenger side mount but I did not want it sticking up when not carrying a passenger so opted for the driver side mount.

I am a lefty so I have to slingshot the gun anyway and I don’t think there is a mount to get for the other side closest to the door.
I liked my driver side one so much I bought the passenger side one as well, just in case I needed another. Haven’t installed it yet though.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
When I need access to tactical nutrition, I need it now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your JL gun holster setup Banana

Sponsored

DV8

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JLUR Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I just checked and confirmed my suspicion that in Florida you cannot have a gun mounted like this. It cannot be “readily accessible”. So a glove compartment or bag of some sort is required.

Long guns on the other hand can be left laying anywhere apparently.
Tuffy security for the center console you can leave it unlocked and it is not readily accessible.

JaysJL

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude
The cringe level of this thread is so high. From people having exposed guns to people having them pointed at their passengers. 99% have never even trained with a draw from where they are and if they have it’s been 3 times with no pressure. If you’re getting car jacked you don’t have the muscle memory to open your console and grab you gun our remove the velcro and draw faster than the guy yelling at you to get out of your car. If someone is running at you I can assure they have a faster draw on you from the start even more so when you have to make sure nothing is on your center console and grabbing your gun and then loading a round!! If any of you daily carry and do not have a round chambered you need to go learn some cqc. And realize you’re dead if you don’t have one in the chamber. Your first instinct is not to pull the slide back. It’s to pull a trigger. So where is the best place for your weapon when in the vehicle. It’s on your body. why? If you take self defense seriously and train to better protect your self and other (which I would not want 85% of gun owners trying to protect me. You’re more likely to get injured from them than you are the other party.) 2 like I stated at the top if you get car jacked they 9/10 times have a gun trained on you so good luck opening up your console or through all the panic reaching down grabbing your gun, turning, shooting before they do. And if you do get car jacked and your side arm is on your body guess what. Give the car to them. Then pull a switchero on them and pull it as they enter your car. Finally, if you’re in an accident that velcro might not hold. Those magnets might not hold. Your gun you fly around hit something or somebody it could hit something hard enough or weird enough and go off. To conclude. I know all of the people on this thread and those who daily carry a fire arm think they are capable of protecting everything even in the highest stress environments. Please do us all a favor take at least one course. Go shoot your gun once a month or at least get snap caps to practice drawing. Thank you for attending my vehicle gun safety Ted talk. If you have any questions please dm me I’d be happy to help

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Looks like a couple of us got moderated, which I think I'm ok with. Looks like it was done fairly. Back to Jeeps. I'll try to stay out of the gun threads...

🇨🇦

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Looks like a couple of us got moderated, which I think I'm ok with. Looks like it was done fairly. Back to Jeeps. I'll try to stay out of the gun threads...

🇨🇦
Yeah. Didn't think I said anything worth getting "deleted"...but oh well. I will stay out of these threads also.

Reactions: BH6

Sponsored

Rubicon_Wrangler_JL_2018

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rwaltonphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation