Sponsored

Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods...

huey_atx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
Occupation
IT
Did you get lift? I asked a couple of shops and they won't do on 4xe. What's the biggest off road tires I can get on stock sahara 4xe?
You need to go to another shop then...
Sponsored

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
I did what Jeep should have done in the first place....
Gave the seats some eye candy to divert your attention away from the Orange stitching on the interior. Really, on a 4xe, where everything is blue, you highlight grey interior with ORANGE thread...
Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... 4xe Headrest

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
I did what Jeep should have done in the first place....
Gave the seats some eye candy to divert your attention away from the Orange stitching on the interior. Really, on a 4xe, where everything is blue, you highlight grey interior with ORANGE thread...
Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... 4xe Headrest
What exactly did you change? Looks like you have the High Altitude and I'm not familiar with the insides, other than the spectacular gray seat option. Are your seats factory, or is that what you updated? The seats look great either way.

Is the stitching in yours orange? My stitching is blue in my Rubi 4xe with cloth seats.

OP
OP
PolyFan

PolyFan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I recently met with a new [again] Jeeper, his last rig was a Golden Eagle CJ, and it reminded me how cheap I am :) Another inexpensive mod I have used was found here... where I used heat shrink tubing to wrap my oem antenna from chrome to black.

finn1969

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4Xe
I purchased and installed the Redline Tuning hood shocks. This should be standard on these vehicles. Has quick disconnect if you need to lift and rest on the winshield.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... Screen Shot 2024-01-06 at 08.46.33

Sponsored

evo8904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram/ Wrangler soon
I purchased and installed the Redline Tuning hood shocks. This should be standard on these vehicles. Has quick disconnect if you need to lift and rest on the winshield.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... Screen Shot 2024-01-06 at 08.46.33
I love these and always buy them for my new vehicles. I installed these and a new aftermarket 12v battery within the first few days of getting my 4xe

finn1969

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4Xe
I love these and always buy them for my new vehicles. I installed these and a new aftermarket 12v battery within the first few days of getting my 4xe
what is the 12v battery benefit. Could be next for me.

evo8904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram/ Wrangler soon
what is the 12v battery benefit. Could be next for me.
The factory ones are known to be an issue. It’s not even a only Jeep thing. I had factory batteries die in a new Ram 1500, Ram Power Wagon and TRD Tacoma. I don’t take the chance anymore.
Sponsored