Sponsored

Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods...

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Mine doesn't have a name yet, which I chalk up to the fact that I'm likely selling it back this weekend and buying an identical one, only with butt warmers. (Long, somewhat embarassing story.)

The kids want me to consider Jigglypuff (a pink Pokemon.) I rather like Bratmobile (a favorite band of mine and also fitting). But, I do want to Smruf it up a bit more (Smurf's my long-time nickname, though, so I dunno if we can have two Smurfs in the family-- that could get confusing.) THE PRESSURE!
+1 for Jigglypuff!
Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I've posted this elsewhere, but one of my favorite mod's was the rear hatch light. I purchased this from Amazon. It was inexpensive, easy to install, fit well, packaged well, included good instructions and it lights up the cargo area and the tailgate table very well. The color change is also nice for protecting night vision.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B088F6ZGBB/

OP
OP
PolyFan

PolyFan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Vehicle Showcase

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I have the ORACLE LIGHTING REAR BUMPER LED REVERSE LIGHTS FOR JEEP WRANGLER JL https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...erse-lights?rq=mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl~yr_2021 with https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...erse-lights?rq=mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl~yr_2021 and love them... and also the ORACLE LIGHTING JEEP WRANGLER JL CARGO LED LIGHT MODULE https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...ight-module?rq=mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl~yr_2021 and I am very glad I added these mods.
How was the install and any issues? Is the optional wiring harness plug-and-play without any splicing? Do you have the factory LED headlight package? Any issues with lights flickering after installing the Oracle bumper mounted LED back up lights?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
PolyFan

PolyFan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
How was the install and any issues? Is the optional wiring harness plug-and-play without any splicing? Do you have the factory LED headlight package? Any issues with lights flickering after installing the Oracle bumper mounted LED back up lights?
The screw that holds the rear reflectors is difficult to reach, there are some YouTube's on how to do it. I bought the wiring kit, so no splicing. I do have the LEDs, and not issues with flickering. I look forward to the Oracle rear tail lights next Christmas.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
The screw that holds the rear reflectors is difficult to reach, there are some YouTube's on how to do it. I bought the wiring kit, so no splicing. I do have the LEDs, and not issues with flickering. I look forward to the Oracle rear tail lights next Christmas.
I have been considering extra back-up lighting for awhile. I keep going back and forth between a reflector bumper LED light like the one from Oracle and smaller cube Ignite LED lights that mount under the bumper. I actually have the Ignite lights somewhere in my garage but the bumper LEDs are a lot cleaner looking. My only hesitation with the Oracle lights is quality issues. I read some people had some issues with the Oracle LEDs. I think mostly fitment issues with the metal bumper? Some owners report moisture inside the Oracle LED lighting housing. I think some people report flickering or blinking after installing them also? Maybe that is for non-factory LED lights? It's great to hear you are not having any issues with the factory LED head light option. I have the factory LED head light options also. The plug and play wiring kit is nice. I think I will order a set and the wiring kit so there is no splicing. I do not want to give the dealer any reason to question anything if there is a warranty issue in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Hard to pick just one

• Teraflex 1.5" lift
  • Fox Shocks
  • Mopar 11" Sway Bar links
  • XD Assault 18x9 wheels with 35 KO2's
  • RokBlokz XL Mud Flaps
  • Go Rhino Dominator D-6 Slider Removable Drop Steps
  • Diabolical Slipstream Security Enclosure
  • Barricade 3/4 Alloy Series Bumper
  • RC 10,000lb Winch
  • 17"LED Bar (bumper)
  • 40" LED bar (hood)
  • Dual 5" Cubes (window Cowl)
  • Dual anber 5: LED bars
  • Rancho Adjustable front/rear Track bars
  • Teraflex adjustable front upper and Lower control arms
  • RC Spare tire Relocation Bracket
  • Painted grill inserts Black
  • Rock Slide Engineering Rocker Armor
  • Full body 3M Paint Protection Film (PPF) wrap
  • Thule Pro 2 XTR Bike Rack
  • Bullet Point Phone Mount
  • Bestop 2 Piece Fabric doors
  • EAG Tube half doors
  • Mopar Trailer Brake Controller

I do favor Mt bestop and EAG aftermarket doors along with the Slipstream trunk system

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... maddie jee

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... All Lights on

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... Fab doors half

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... covered with bike

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... finish 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... Name

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... Tow 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... Cle Elum river 2

all doors sm.jpg

Sponsored

jeep4xelover

First Name
jeeplover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
I bought 35” tires and added tiresticker decals onto them.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show me your favorite [Inexpensive] 4xe mods... AutoLynx
Did you get lift? I asked a couple of shops and they won't do on 4xe. What's the biggest off road tires I can get on stock sahara 4xe?

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Did you get lift? I asked a couple of shops and they won't do on 4xe. What's the biggest off road tires I can get on stock sahara 4xe?
What lift were you looking at? Don’t give up on a lift because of that.
Sponsored