Sponsored

unknownsolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
Got it! Thank you for explaining. As I said, I am very new to all of this, and I truly appreciate everyone's advice!

I want a 2.5" lift and was getting confused by all the options and extras. It sounds like I just need the basic spacer lift with shock extensions, and nothing else. Keeping the springs and shocks stock for now. I will not be doing anything close to extreme off-roading any time soon!

As for the tire relocation kit, the one you refer to costs $1200, while the basic one I was looking at is $80 (https://www.extremeterrain.com/redr...spare-tire-relocation-bracket-j130928-jl.html)
Sponsored

Storm Cloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lawyer
Got it! Thank you for explaining. As I said, I am very new to all of this, and I truly appreciate everyone's advice!

I want a 2.5" lift and was getting confused by all the options and extras. It sounds like I just need the basic spacer lift with shock extensions, and nothing else. Keeping the springs and shocks stock for now. I will not be doing anything close to extreme off-roading any time soon!

As for the tire relocation kit, the one you refer to costs $1200, while the basic one I was looking at is $80 (https://www.extremeterrain.com/redr...spare-tire-relocation-bracket-j130928-jl.html)
No, that's $1200 with the hinge kit. I'm referring to the just the alpha HD carrier.
Teraflex Jeep JL Heavy-Duty Tire Carrier|Northridge4x4

unknownsolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
I see. I will look into that too!

Again, thank you guys so much for all the info. You guys have been extremely helpful and helped me make the right decision. Cannot wait to get this all done. Now just waiting on Jeep to finally deliver :LOL:

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I see. I will look into that too!

Again, thank you guys so much for all the info. You guys have been extremely helpful and helped me make the right decision. Cannot wait to get this all done. Now just waiting on Jeep to finally deliver :LOL:
FYI, Northridge (where @Storm Cloud linked to) has a forum discount on most brands.

Sponsored

Rocksmith

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Janitor
love it. I personally love my accutune setup coilovers, and glad to see someone else go that route as well.
Yeah, I love this setup too! I purchased the bump stops but have to wait until 2023 to get em... near as I can tell I'm the first to install on a 4xE.

installer88

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 wrangler unlimited, ordered 2021 rubicon 4xe
Yeah, I love this setup too! I purchased the bump stops but have to wait until 2023 to get em... near as I can tell I'm the first to install on a 4xE.
First with the king coilovers and only other 4xe on coils I have found. I have an accutune 2.0 stage 4 kit on mine, but with fox instead. My favorite mod by far. Air bumps are on my lift of mods too, but need steering upgrades first.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s 30B55D34-48FD-4115-9D3C-D75682744E22

Sponsored

Rocksmith

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Janitor
First with the king coilovers and only other 4xe on coils I have found. I have an accutune 2.0 stage 4 kit on mine, but with fox instead. My favorite mod by far. Air bumps are on my lift of mods too, but need steering upgrades first.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s 30B55D34-48FD-4115-9D3C-D75682744E22
Yeah definitely the best mod I've done. I'm just bent about the gear limitation or I'd be rolling tons too. Just don't want tons on 4:11 gears... I'll wait to see if the aftermarket gets around the limit. Glad to see there are other 4xe's with coilovers

jgraham1012

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
So after reading through these posts and seriously debating over 35s vs 37s I decided to go with KO2 37's in load range C. These weigh in at 62lbs. I'm very happy with how these fit on the 17x9 -12 offset wheels. Now to keep installing more peices!

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s IMG_8400

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s IMG_8400
In these pictures did you have a lift? I'm going with a 2.5" spacer lift and wondering if that will provide enough clearance with fenders. I also noticed you have the full plastic bumper not a stubby, I will have the same setup. Any issues with 37's and the full plastic bumper? And I'm not looking to do any off roading, maybe a dirt road twice a year would be the extent.

leeshuming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Tuscadero
Got my 37s, finally.. got the 2.5 teraflex 2.5" spacer kit, custom drive shaft, bump stops, methods 703, nexus 2.2 steering stabilizer, falcon 3.3 shocks (eco diesel), nitto recon grapplers, teraflex JL alpha HD hinges spare tire carrier, adjustable control arms, adjustable front and rear track bars, front drop brackets....

All at Epic Adventures in BC, Canada...

Fuck me, that was expensive all at once...

And I don't remember why I didn't upgrade the drag link and tie rod...

Had this planned out 8 months ago before I even got my jeep 4 months ago...

I was waiting for Teraflex's 4xe specific lift kit, but it seems like nothing is coming until end of 22' SEMA.

Anyway, when it comes out, I will swap in their 4xe specific springs, replacing the stock ones, and get rid of the spacers... and hopefully get a true 3.5" lift. I will probably get their d link and tie rod.. might as well... (I am actually thinking of getting steer smarts instead, unless teraflex sponsors me.)

I feel like teraflex should pay me for advertising and branding their products...

and no I didn't get TF 4xe parking brake cable kit.. Epic guys didn't think it was necessary, maybe later, might as well since I have pretty much everything else... And the cost of this brake kit is like peanuts comparing to what I have already done.

So this is what I have done to my wallet; most importantly, I am loving it!!
It felt so much more balanced (after I installed my winch, I felt front heavy). I like the firm setting of the steering stabilizer, still testing on the dial settings of the shocks.. but just haven't had the time to go to our local trails yet.. can't wait.

THe electric torque is just awesome, I don't feel any significant difference... But surely, the gas engine is now working harder to move the brick... If we were to figure out how to "properly" regear, I will do it.

Edit: added before and after photos.
Also, there was also TF tire carrier, speaker bracket kit.. local law demands "electric" vehicles to make sounds when in reverse... Oh well...

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s 20220723_163442

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s 20220723_163531

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s 20220720_165246

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s 20220720_165219

Last edited:

akronz

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Rubicon 4XE Mopar 2" Lift with 17x9.5 Method 312 wheels wrapped in 37x12.50r17 Yokohama Geolander AXT

Also added Fox Steering Stabilizer and an adjustable track bar.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s IMG_5090
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Me Your 4xe on 37s IMG_3865
Sponsored