Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR and 2022 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
amateur tattoo artist and semi-professional race car driver
I keep coming back to your setup when planning out my build.

One of my thoughts is to use 39x13.5x17 KO2’s with 3.5” MC Game Changer but I really wanted to stay with a 2.5” lift. You’re using a 4.5 MC with 40’s and everything looks proportional. I’m really concerned about 2.5 with 39’s. I think the look will be great, just don’t know how it’ll clear.
Well, I think that's a valid concern. 2.5" MC with a set of 39" KO2s...
But you have a few things going for you on that build - if you go that way. You skin the inner fenders, trim the sliders back, and extend the bump stops and you should make it easily. Especially knowing those 39s are probably only 37.5" tall at the shoulder with 30psi. Or 27 psi or whatever you need to get them running where they wear correctly. Mine need 27 psi to wear evenly across the tread.

But I like your idea of using the 3.5" GC lift, with the correction bracets of course, because of the silky smooth ride. I had that lift on my last Wrangler. That's why I went 4.5" this time - and to fit 40s. Well, that and because I'm a certified card carrying Florida Redneck. It's expected of me! :like:
Sponsored

AncientCityJL

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR and 2022 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
amateur tattoo artist and semi-professional race car driver
These MAXXIS RAZR MTs 40x13.50x17 tires I'm running here are actually 39" at the shoulder when aured up to 30 psi. Under a normal loadout, of course. That means - front winch, hi-lift, bottle jack, tools, spare, recovery gear, cooler, two people (365lbs), and I have a 2 door.