First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Jaguar XE, 2018 Fiat 500E
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
What kind of wheels to you have? They really look good on the white Jeep. Actually looking for wheels with orange bead rings.
The wheels are Mopar beadlocking wheels with the true locking ring. I had the rings powder coated red, you can make they any color you want

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
just completed the install, and for the hell of it I weighed everything on a bathroom scale. My rubicon came with the plastic bumper so Ill minus that which is approx 30lbs if I remember correctly.
OEM Stubby, Grill Guard and lower skid plate 70lbs
Warn winch plate, brackets, Epic sidewinder 40lbs
Warn VR 12S winch 57lbs
total 167lbs minus plastic bumper, net gained weight on front is 137lbs. That should take care of the reverse rake I have lol.

fullsizeoutput_a8d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a85.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a84.jpeg

Dethwalkin

First Name
Darryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Warn Zeon 12S Platinum

winch.jpg3 (2).jpg

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
just completed the install, and for the hell of it I weighed everything on a bathroom scale. My rubicon came with the plastic bumper so Ill minus that which is approx 30lbs if I remember correctly.
OEM Stubby, Grill Guard and lower skid plate 70lbs
Warn winch plate, brackets, Epic sidewinder 40lbs
Warn VR 12S winch 57lbs
total 167lbs minus plastic bumper, net gained weight on front is 137lbs. That should take care of the reverse rake I have lol.

fullsizeoutput_a8d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a85.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a84.jpeg
This looks fantastic. want to do similar. Is there any difference in winch mounts? I see you did the warn mount. Also looked at the maximus 3. The mopar one costs more but looks like it installed differently by bolting to the side of the frame and not the front of the frame (I could be wrong).

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
This looks fantastic. want to do similar. Is there any difference in winch mounts? I see you did the warn mount. Also looked at the maximus 3. The mopar one costs more but looks like it installed differently by bolting to the side of the frame and not the front of the frame (I could be wrong).
thanks. Im sure every combination has been installed before and possible threads on it, but I didn't do a search. I personally was just trying my best to eliminate potential issues with my install. Played it safe and went with the same brand