First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I was starting to get a shimmy over bumps. Nothing even close to death wobble but figured my track bar and/or ball joints were starting to go out. I have 119,000 miles on her. I emailed AJ at @Northridge4x4 and after asking some questions back and forth he recommened me bringing it by and having them look at it. They have a shop in Salt Lake City where I live. They got me in quickly and diagnosed the problem. My front shocks were blown and leaking oil and the track bar was getting loose. The ball joints looked fine. It impressed me that they didn't recommend ball joints even though I was planning on them replacing them. I like their integrity.

They fixed it right there and then and in under two hours. We replaced all the shocks with Teraflex Falcon 2.1's and the trackbar with the Teraflex one. We also decided to put on some Teraflex adjustable LCA's to get the caster numbers up. I was at 5.5 degrees and we ended up just over 7 degrees. They of course did an alignment also. The Jeep is tight as can be over bumps now and I'm a happy Jeeper!

Highly recommend @Northridge4x4 to anyone for parts and service. I didn't catch the names of the two men working on it but everything looks and feels great.

Thanks AJ
Sponsored