Should there be a “club” section??

RedWranger

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I’m new to Jeep’ing and absolutely love my new Rubicon! I want to connect up with folks local to my area (Bay Area) but searching here and on Facebook, I come up short on local clubs or enthusiast groups.

I’m probably not searching correctly but wouldn’t it be cool if there was a section here on JL Wrangler Forums for “Clubs” and from here, we could find threads or sub-sections for individual regions where folks can coordinate meet-ups and the like?

Maybe this exists but it wasn’t obvious to me. So...if it is here, be kind and point me in the right direction. If not...let’s see if this can be added to further strength the Jeep community!
Sponsored

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I’m new to Jeep’ing and absolutely love my new Rubicon! I want to connect up with folks local to my area (Bay Area) but searching here and on Facebook, I come up short on local clubs or enthusiast groups.

I’m probably not searching correctly but wouldn’t it be cool if there was a section here on JL Wrangler Forums for “Clubs” and from here, we could find threads or sub-sections for individual regions where folks can coordinate meet-ups and the like?

Maybe this exists but it wasn’t obvious to me. So...if it is here, be kind and point me in the right direction. If not...let’s see if this can be added to further strength the Jeep community!
There are local sections (one for norcal). Here is a thread discussing clubs.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jeep-off-road-groups-in-the-bay-area.20090/