Sponsored

Should I wave back to a non wrangler Jeep?

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
This is the WranglerWave Police. You are hereby warned that waving to a non Wrangler owner is a serious infraction that will result in immediate forfeiture of your Wrangler membership card, and if you are a Rubicon owner, your hood sticker will be removed.

That is all.
Sponsored

Deleted member 35398

I was driving the other day and a Jeep Cherokee dude just gave me the two finger wave, I was caught off balance and did not wave back. Should I have? I know he might have been a wrangler owner, but when you are not in your wrangler, should you wave????
ABSOLUTELY. I will wave back at anyone who waves at me...........it's kinda rude not to isn't it?

Om4r

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S EcoDiesel
Had a mid 90's Cherokee wave at me the other day. Naturally I waved back. But what I'm seeing more of, at least in my area, are soccer mom's driving wranglers that are oblivious to the wave. I've waived numerous times with no acknowledgment..... Oh well, gonna keep waiving!!

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
“Someone waved at me who didnt drive the same car as me!!?! What do i do?!?”

holy shit man. Wave back. 🤦🏻‍♂️

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I was driving the other day and a Jeep Cherokee dude just gave me the two finger wave, I was caught off balance and did not wave back. Should I have? I know he might have been a wrangler owner, but when you are not in your wrangler, should you wave????
No.

If his other vehicle is a Wrangler then wait until you see him in it.

Hound Dog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2002 TJ Rustomatic
You know back about 12 years ago before the country fell in the crapper, and VA was still a great state, people of all sorts would wave to each other no matter what you were driving. At least here in the south.

Now. Not so much. Kinda sad.
Sponsored