Sponsored

Should I wave back to a non wrangler Jeep?

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I was driving the other day and a Jeep Cherokee dude just gave me the two finger wave, I was caught off balance and did not wave back. Should I have? I know he might have been a wrangler owner, but when you are not in your wrangler, should you wave????
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I don’t. If I waved at every Jeep product on the road I would need wrist surgery..
Some days just waving at Wranglers is bad enough. Personally I wave at Wranglers and Gladiators - mostly because I don't realize it's not a Wrangler until it's too late.

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
If someone's driving another kinda jeep and they wave at me, sure, I'll happily wave back! Usually people don't wave out here lol.

Tangokilo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Oldsmobile 442, 2001 4runner, 2010 Honda Accord V6 Coupe, 2011 VW Golf, 1969 Triump T100 MC and 2018 JLU Sport S
Wave back, of course? Could be his/her own ride is a wrangler and that's the wife's/others. You know just reflexes... :) out here in the stix of sw michigan when I get within 2 miles of home I wave at everybody even if they are in a prius. But that's just me...

Sponsored

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
It's kinda crazy how many questions there are about whether we should wave at people. It's a nice thing to do. Why not?

I try to wave at all the wranglers or gladiators I see. If they don't wave back, whatever. If I can't wave for whatever reason, I don't sweat it. And if someone else in another kind of jeep or vehicle wants to wave at me, I'll wave back. It's a nice thing to do and it doesn't hurt me or make anything more difficult for me and it may put a smile on someone else's face. In my humble opinion, wave if you can.
Sponsored