Sponsored

Should I pay $500 over invoice for a Punk'n color Rubicon 2 door or wait?

PatrickKiser

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Butt Scratcher
I’d order exactly what you want for a 5-6% under invoice deal if I were you.

Food for thought, I ordered a 2 door rubicon on June 5th and it was at the dealer July 1st. Things are moving much faster now and the time difference may not be nearly as big as you think. Besides, you never regret getting exactly what you want.
I just heard back from my dealer that the delay on my Rubicon is the Tan Premium Soft Top. I guess there are issues with getting that top. They can get the black top, but the Tan top is delayed. My salesman just told me that I am looking at August before my C status changes. I replied back to him that, for now, I'll continue to wait, but come around mid August, if the Tan top issues are not resolved, I will be totally reconsidering a new order for a 2019, maybe a different color and with the opening new power soft top hard top.
Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Its your MONEY, If its worth it to you buy it don't ask people you will get a lots of different answers its all on you.
Your budget is all your don't get it wait your lost buy it BUYERS remorse (THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

OP
OP
Harrington

Harrington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Wrangler
Well we passed on the Rubi and bought a JL Sport this evening in white. Found it at a dealer about 45 minutes away with only 2 miles on the clock. I was very happy with the deal and can't wait to get some seat time.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe (ordered), 2017 GX460
Well we passed on the Rubi and bought a JL Sport this evening in white. Found it at a dealer about 45 minutes away with only 2 miles on the clock. I was very happy with the deal and can't wait to get some seat time.
Congrats. Enjoy!
Sponsored