Should I Have Off Road Pages App on my 8.4 Radio

jrizz1

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I have a 2018 Sahara JL with the 8.4 Radio. I have the Pitch and Roll screen directly in front of me where my speed is usually shown. I did not have the Off Road Pages App on the radio in the App section. My friends Rubicon has the App and when selected shows the Pitch and Roll on the radio screen. I found out that I needed an update to get the Off Road Pages. My JEEP dealership updated my radio but I still do not have the App. Do any other Sahara owners have this App and can see the ORP's on their radio? Could this only be on the Rubicon? I would think that is not the case because the radio's are the same.
Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
I have a 2018 Sahara JL with the 8.4 Radio. I have the Pitch and Roll screen directly in front of me where my speed is usually shown. I did not have the Off Road Pages App on the radio in the App section. My friends Rubicon has the App and when selected shows the Pitch and Roll on the radio screen. I found out that I needed an update to get the Off Road Pages. My JEEP dealership updated my radio but I still do not have the App. Do any other Sahara owners have this App and can see the ORP's on their radio? Could this only be on the Rubicon? I would think that is not the case because the radio's are the same.
I have a Sahara and ORP. I didn’t have it for a long time and my Uconnect wasn’t working, so the dealer installed some update and everything started working.

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have same '18 and system. No off road pages. I finally downloaded update to usb and installed in Jeep. I had off road pages finally! That was about 6 weeks ago. And yesterday I noticed off road pages had disappeared... :mad::crying:

OP
OP

jrizz1

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
UPDATE: After the dealer update to the radio, the OFP's appeared on the Apps page after 24 hours. All is good now.

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Wife's Sahara 2019 didn't have ORP....then received it over the air with Marketplace
Sponsored