Should I buy this 2018... Or order 2019 JL?

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
P1000168.JPG

very few miles on it for a 2016 !
Very good color ! To answer your question , Army Infantry in Vietnam . Wouldn't trade that year for anything .

All military is good . Especially Navy pilots landing on carriers at night ! And Navy Seals on a tough mission !

I'd like to live in Washington state , and play with the mountain lions and lynxes .
Advertisement

smartbalance

First Name
M&M
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, MDX, Boxster
I have now test driven 5 JLU's in two states and they all have the "loose" steering issue. I really like the JL and will eventually buy one. However, I am very hesitant to buy one right now because this issue has persisted for several months ( the build dates of the Wranglers I drove ranged from 4/18 to 9/18) and Jeep/Chrysler seems unwilling or unable to fix it. At the last two dealerships I discussed the steering issue at some length with the salesman and sales manager. I believe that they are aware of the issue, and that you can get a better deal on purchasing a JLU off the lot by bringing this issue up and complaining about it. I stated that I would not buy one with this issue and I will not, but the sales people seemed willing to bend over backward to sell the one I drove. So, if you must buy one now, the approach of complaining about the bad steering can probably save you a few dollars.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I have now test driven 5 JLU's in two states and they all have the "loose" steering issue. I really like the JL and will eventually buy one. However, I am very hesitant to buy one right now because this issue has persisted for several months ( the build dates of the Wranglers I drove ranged from 4/18 to 9/18) and Jeep/Chrysler seems unwilling or unable to fix it. At the last two dealerships I discussed the steering issue at some length with the salesman and sales manager. I believe that they are aware of the issue, and that you can get a better deal on purchasing a JLU off the lot by bringing this issue up and complaining about it. I stated that I would not buy one with this issue and I will not, but the sales people seemed willing to bend over backward to sell the one I drove. So, if you must buy one now, the approach of complaining about the bad steering can probably save you a few dollars.

But it will cause you untold grief in visits to service to remedy the issue . Who needs problems ? Only math students .

Advertisement

Teraflex

Advertisement