Sponsored

Shop for Customer Supplied Lift Kit Install - East WA or NE OR?

tehfrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE 20th
Can I please get recommendations for a competent and trustworthy shop experienced with Jeeps? I have a Teraflex 3.5" lift kit with 8 adjustable control arms coming in next week. Unfortunately I caught the shop I was going to use trying to pull some shady bs. I live in an apt complex so attempting a self install isnt really ideal.

Im in the Tri Cities area (Richland/Kennewick/Pasco), willing to travel a couple hours in any direction (Yakima, Spokane, Hermiston, LaGrande, Walla Walla, etc).
Sponsored

tobyw

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU-R
Not much in the way of off-road oriented shops around us here in the Columbia Basin... That said, there are plenty of us who wrench on our own junk and have been doing so for 30+ years. I'd be happy to help, or recommend a few other buddies that would/could as well.

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
You could always come to Silverdale WA and go to Northridge 4x4. They are a site sponsor. I know they are out a couple months to do any installs, but I would recommend them. They are in the middle of my install. Coilovers, axles, etc

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Its a drive from ya but there is a DIY shop in Kirkland, WA called Stews Self Service Garage. They have every tool on hand, lifts etc. Pay by the hour or day.

Currently living in an apartment too and installed my last trucks lift kit there.

YdlmZA40XQFoHblrEcOoGndw=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0.jpg

After doing a few driveway installs, nothing beats airtools and a lift.

Pro tip (what I learned) - If directions say its going to take 4 hours, book 8 :)

OP
OP
tehfrr

tehfrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE 20th
Thank you for the responses, appreciate the info!

tobyw - would be interested in the future, not sure where to meet local folks and Im definitely interested in learning to be more self reliant with respect to maintenance and minor repairs/upgrades
Mr.BoJangles_91 - If its anything like the winch install, probably x4 instead of x2 :LOL:

Sponsored

tobyw

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU-R
You bet!

When we first moved to this area, we found and joined the local off road club. It's called the Peak Putters, and they have monthly meetings and several organized runs throughout the year. We moved from here to Southern Idaho for a few years, and when we came back we didn't rejoin the club but still associate with several members and whatnot. Good group of folks, lots of knowledge and resources among them, might be something for you to look into?

dustdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Can I please get recommendations for a competent and trustworthy shop experienced with Jeeps? I have a Teraflex 3.5" lift kit with 8 adjustable control arms coming in next week. Unfortunately I caught the shop I was going to use trying to pull some shady bs. I live in an apt complex so attempting a self install isnt really ideal.

Im in the Tri Cities area (Richland/Kennewick/Pasco), willing to travel a couple hours in any direction (Yakima, Spokane, Hermiston, LaGrande, Walla Walla, etc).

Fuller Automotive in La Grande: he's a Jeep guy and does great work.
(PS: hey toby!)

tobyw

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU-R
Hey Kev!! We still need to get together for a reunion tour sometime in the very near future!
Sponsored