Shock, Springs & Suspension Information Chart Matrix

OP
AnnDee4444

AnnDee4444

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Man this is amazing, I assume the drop down for the lift height over rubi is for the formulas with bump travel etc

Man this is amazing! Ive been referring to the screenshots of your spreadsheet in various threads but never knew of the full thing. Ive been gathering my own data but this trumps it. :clap:
Yes, the lift height is with the stock Rubicon = 0"

The numbers are based off of my JLR, so what is shown as a 0.5" lift might actually be stock for some but +1" for others. This is why I give the shock eye-to-eye lengths, in case someone wants to be more exact.

Advertisement

El Zilcho

First Name
Max
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
JT Rubicon shocks are 2 not 2,5". See 2.5 number all the time, but have the shocks in my hands right now and outer diameter is 2.2", so the piston is 2".

OP
AnnDee4444

AnnDee4444

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
JT Rubicon shocks are 2 not 2,5". See 2.5 number all the time, but have the shocks in my hands right now and outer diameter is 2.2", so the piston is 2".
Thanks for clarifying. I've never seen them up close in person, and I'm guessing the confusion came from the Mopar lift shocks.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Been looking at diesel springs to lift the front end after a winch, but does anyone know the spring rates for the diesel?

El Zilcho

First Name
Max
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Been looking at diesel springs to lift the front end after a winch, but does anyone know the spring rates for the diesel?
The ones I have for exactly this purpose are 3667, both front springs are the same. did not install them yet. Right now I have 61/62 with 1" spacer to make it even with the rear.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
The ones I have for exactly this purpose are 3667, both front springs are the same. did not install them yet. Right now I have 61/62 with 1" spacer to make it even with the rear.
Another member ran diesel springs to compensate for the winch and it leveled out with no extra spacers in the rear. So it’s definitely a viable option imo.
Keep us posted how it turns out afterwards!

Advertisement

PSC Motorsports

Advertisement