Sponsored

Shipping New Wrangler due to purchase out of state

azwjowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL; 2004 WJ (sold but never forgotten)
Forgot to ask, but what deal did they give you? What % under invoice? Not sure if you would mind sharing the breakdown.
It's basically 6% but there's some sort of cap ($500 instead of the last 1%? I'm not sure) or calculation where it worked out in my case to 5.8% below invoice on a $34.7k Wrangler. Or maybe it's 6% but doesn't include the doc fee? In any case, close enough for me.

OP
OP
Enlightened_One

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
It's basically 6% but there's some sort of cap ($500 instead of the last 1%? I'm not sure) or calculation where it worked out in my case to 5.8% below invoice on a $34.7k Wrangler. Or maybe it's 6% but doesn't include the doc fee? In any case, close enough for me.
sounds good, I’m putting a lot of options out to around a 58k build 😳

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
Just make sure you research and trust the dealership you order from as they will have to inspect your Jeep before sending it to you. Sometimes they come from the factory with minor damage. Good luck getting a dealership that you didn't order from to fix something like that with any kind of urgency.

OP
OP
Enlightened_One

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Just make sure you research and trust the dealership you order from as they will have to inspect your Jeep before sending it to you. Sometimes they come from the factory with minor damage. Good luck getting a dealership that you didn't order from to fix something like that with any kind of urgency.
Thanks for the tip, I’ll ask about this.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I did it when I bought from Gupton. I was planning on flying out and driving it back to California, but it arrived much sooner than I was planning. I got a whole bunch of quotes and then picked the best one. It wasn't awkward at all. I sent them the check in the mail and then sent them the transit info as well. I think going to a high volume dealer like Gupton helps because they're so accustomed to it
X2.

Shipping a vehicle is easy and it’s done all the time. I live in Oregon and the Raptor I bought in 2018 was in Portland, Maine. I originally arranged to ship it, because I wanted It soon and didn’t think I could spare the time to go get it. Unfortunately, shipping from Maine in February turned out to be tough, because of the snow and ice and relatively few others that were pending shipping, so I cancelled my shipping order and went out to get it. The shipping refund was easy and instant, and the trip to get the Raptor turned into a great adventure. I’d do it again in a blink. I’d also ship again in a blink. (That’s how I got my motorcycle from Arizona too.)

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I used tread lightly but drove the trade to Horsham, PA (Chapman CDJR) and drove my Jeep back to FL

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I actually got mine driven to me from North Carolina. one of the dealers in Charlotte, NC does it enough they have a few guys on payroll that do it for them. they then inspected my trade in and drove it back to the dealer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Enlightened_One

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
All set completed my build and order with, Renae Jamieson with Virtual Sales @ Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep. Her contact info is O (337) 474-2640 M (337) 512-5599 @[email protected]. She was very thorough and offered multiple ways to ship it to me; they actually arrange this. my price with tread lightly= $54,696 plus $444 document/temp tag/notary fee. thanks @azwjowner

I can use any financing I prefer,

Attachments

OP
OP
Enlightened_One

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Mark Dodge. I ordered from them with the Jeep shipped to AZ and they were amazingly efficient. Since you're in TX and even closer, it's a no brainer to order from them. Email Sandi [email protected] and get a quote.
I saw that you were in SA. Did none of the dealerships accept tread lightly in the location?
Did you receive it yet?
All set Bro, thx

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 6.09.27 PM.png
Sponsored