Shipping from factory.

Clairob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Ordered my Wrangler on 6/15/21. It was finally built almost 6 months to the day later (12/14). Went to Jeep Chat and they said it's approved for shipment, but no date set. Any thoughts on how long now? I'm in Massachusetts.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
'bout a hundred dollars.

Really, it's an unknown. Mine went from OH to OR in a couple weeks, but sat waiting for a truck from the rail yard to the dealership. It was in-state for over a week and a half before it was loaded on a truck and delivered. I've heard that's not necessarily the way it happens, but not uncommon either.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
They won't ship from the factory unless they have a certain number ready to go to whatever hub is in your region, then it's up to carriers to take it from the rail head. Really hard to get an exact timeline when it comes to logistics nowadays.

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
I was told "up to two weeks" and I think it was about 10 days for me.

OP
OP

Clairob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
'bout a hundred dollars.

Really, it's an unknown. Mine went from OH to OR in a couple weeks, but sat waiting for a truck from the rail yard to the dealership. It was in-state for over a week and a half before it was loaded on a truck and delivered. I've heard that's not necessarily the way it happens, but not uncommon either.
Thank You

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Mine was built 11/29 and shipped out 12/3 I believe. Its xmas Eve and it sits in a rail yard an hour from me in NY state! Dealer said another week or two due to trucker shortages!!!... This is ridiculous, I will go get it myself for crying out loud!

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Ordered my Wrangler on 6/15/21. It was finally built almost 6 months to the day later (12/14). Went to Jeep Chat and they said it's approved for shipment, but no date set. Any thoughts on how long now? I'm in Massachusetts.
Mine took about 10 days to get to my MA dealer. About a week to get to the railyard and then a few days to get from there to the dealer.
Sponsored