Shipping ETA from Toledo to East Coast

MarkNewgent

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
My Jeep is on its way to the dealer. After a month of checking the crypto site daily, my 4xe went from order to sticker in a day. I called the dealer and they told me it was on a truck that left Toledo a day prior. Anyone have a sense of time for how long the delivery is from Toledo to the East Coast, specifically the DC, MD, VA area?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
370 miles from Toledo here and yet it took a month
You'd think for the ridiculous amount we pay to have these shipped that they could actually do it.
Put up a big spinning wheel on your wall with random numbers on it from 2 through 100. have someone spin it while you toss the dart blindfolded and you'll get just as good a days guess as we could give you.
This wait is just as painful as your last and we've all done it :puke:

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
At this point it's random luck of the draw. Transportation is backed up. Is there room on the train? Is there a driver available to take it from the train yard to the dealer? etc.
You might get lucky or you might not. So I'd mentally prepare myself for a month and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

OP
OP

MarkNewgent

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Update. My Jeep arrived at the dealer about a month after ordering in mid-March. Apologies for not updating sooner... been having too much fun driving the thing.
Sponsored