Ryanfold

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ7, 2019 JL
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to look into options to ship one of my Jeeps to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari from Los Angeles area. Anyone have any advice or thoughts.

I'm driving my JL, but I want to look into having my CJ7 there too!
Sponsored

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'm trying to look into options to ship one of my Jeeps to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari from Los Angeles area. Anyone have any advice or thoughts.

I'm driving my JL, but I want to look into having my CJ7 there too!
I don't know what to say except that, That is not a bad problem to have from my perspective, wish I had two jeeps and headed to EJS. Have you considered having someone else drive it to Moab.

OP
OP
Ryanfold

Ryanfold

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ7, 2019 JL
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know what to say except that, That is not a bad problem to have from my perspective, wish I had two jeeps and headed to EJS. Have you considered having someone else drive it to Moab.
All my friends that would want to go to EJS have their own jeeps already. Also, I'm planning a long rod trip after, celebrating my 40th. I don't know that I want to drive the CJ7 that long, or trust someone enough to drive it home.

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
All my friends that would want to go to EJS have their own jeeps already. Also, I'm planning a long rod trip after, celebrating my 40th. I don't know that I want to drive the CJ7 that long, or trust someone enough to drive it home.
Well Good luck anyway. the long Road trip to celebrate your 40th is an awesome task. I did many of road trips out there and if you would like any recommendations on hotels or places to eat or see just let me know, I can think of so much to do.
Sponsored