Sherpa saddle bag

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
Take a look at this thread for some real world pics of the Sherpa Saddle Bags 2-door Storage ideas

Quardratec sells them for $209.99, so a little cheaper than getting them directly from Overland Outfitters.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I don’t have these bags (JLUR) bit I am starting to look at them. I am wondering what Design alternatives there are (more/less/same price) or if these are as well designed as it gets.

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
I don’t have these bags (JLUR) bit I am starting to look at them. I am wondering what Design alternatives there are (more/less/same price) or if these are as well designed as it gets.
XG Cargo makes the Magellan Sportsbar Bag as well as the Gamma Mounted Sportsbar Bag for the 4 door JL. Both look like they're in the same price range as the Sherpa Saddle Bags.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
Has anybody on here purchased a set of the Overland Outfitter saddle bags for a 2 door JL with a soft top? I'm looking at purchasing a pair. I don't have the hard top and my JL only has 1 hole to attach the zipper strips. The photos I've see always show 2 bolts fastening it down. I would have to drill a hole for the other end of the strip. Just wondering if others with the soft top only have the same issue? I would think all the bolt holes would have been there to add a hard top at a later time.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sherpa saddle bag 1Saddle
Sponsored