First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
A lot of folks have those rims. They go with every color Jeep including my plain white one. LOL
I swapped them up last year for the Hutchinsons when I popped a bead on a trail. LOL

IMG_0855.PNG
As much as I like my Method wheels, these have always been on my list as the best looking.

Actually I like Mopar's Gear wheels too. They did a great job out of the gate.
Sponsored

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
You know 16 votes for me is really amazing. Really appreciate y'all who voted for me.

Honestly though, as much as I do think my Jeep is beautiful, I'd have to say it's less sexy, and more
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book_RE_We_dont_say_ampquotGermanampquot_in_America

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Voting for Round #3 is now over. Your winner of this heat is:

RTS's Jeep

Congratulations, RTS, your Jeep is moving on to the next round. Voting for Round #4 ends tomorrow folks, so make sure to cast your votes while you can.

RTS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Voting for Round #3 is now over. Your winner of this heat is:

RTS's Jeep

Congratulations, RTS, your Jeep is moving on to the next round. Voting for Round #4 ends tomorrow folks, so make sure to cast your votes while you can.
Thank you to everyone who voted. This friendly competition goes to show that all of our JLs are different and unique, but we’re all one Jeep community.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thank you to everyone who voted. This friendly competition goes to show that all of our JLs are different and unique, but we’re all one Jeep community.
Congrats Andrew, such a nice job keeping that old-school theme throughout your buildup~good luck in the next run!

RTS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Congrats Andrew, such a nice job keeping that old-school theme throughout your buildup~good luck in the next run!
Thanks, I think you could narrow down Jeep ownership to 3 reasons: open air freedom, off-roading, and decades of heritage. I went the historical route with my Jeep, but when I take the “1941 uniform” off, I try to get out and hit some trails.
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 3228367E-EAC4-4EDC-AE40-41EC228384D2
Sponsored