www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
5 inches of lift?... what is that lift kit?... the Metalcloak 5.5 long arm kit?
Frankenstein lift. LOL Synergy 4in springs. Teraflex spacers up front and passenger rear to level her out. Falcon 3.2 shocks with the Metalcloak Long arms. The Fusion semi-float rear 60 added another inch out back causing the rake you see.
Sorry, no fancy decals. The stickers are on my tool box. LOL

IMG_2262[1].JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Frankenstein lift. LOL Synergy 4in springs. Teraflex spacers up front and passenger rear. Falcon 3.2 shocks with the Metalcloak Long arms. The Fusion semi-float rear 60 added another inch out back.
Sorry, no fancy decals. The stickers are on my tool box. LOL
Cool... i have been looking into the Metalcloak 5.5 springs.. maybe next year if I upgrade to 42 inch tires.. right now I have 3.5 Metalcloak springs .. fun stuff!

RTS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
My ‘21 Wrangler is much more than “decals”. My objective was to create a “1941 uniform”, as a salute to the World War II Jeep. All the parts are removable, since my Jeep is my year around, daily driver. Its takes me about an hour to convert from factory to WW2 Jeep. I either swapped out factory parts, or fabricated brackets, to attach the WW2 parts. No holes were drilled into my Jeep. My daughter and I sewed together the replica canvas top. I tried to be as authentic as possible with the placement and accuracy of all the parts, as compared to a WW2 Jeep. Here’s a list of the
F7A3B86B-5C76-424F-AECC-FD3D980D03CD.jpeg
05D7A13F-FAAE-4721-8816-42374A651817.jpeg
E1D475B4-1B81-4A6E-9EF3-ACB704FD2D7C.jpeg
913EFEB5-51B0-49B5-BBF1-D34424E4D174.jpeg
57F210B6-6254-475C-A3FB-8D1490B561CA.jpeg
parts: tow rope, hood latches (in process), windshield hood bumpers, canvas top, safety door straps, driver’s mirror, shovel / axe with authentic brackets & straps, antenna base, top bows / supports, jerry can (a 2nd can is in process), and pintle hook.

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
My ‘21 Wrangler is much more than “decals”. My objective was to create a “1941 uniform”, as a salute to the World War II Jeep. All the parts are removable, since my Jeep is my year around, daily driver. Its takes me about an hour to convert from factory to WW2 Jeep. I either swapped out factory parts, or fabricated brackets, to attach the WW2 parts. No holes were drilled into my Jeep. My daughter and I sewed together the replica canvas top. I tried to be as authentic as possible with the placement and accuracy of all the parts, as compared to a WW2 Jeep. Here’s a list of the
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 57F210B6-6254-475C-A3FB-8D1490B561CA
parts: tow rope, hood latches (in process), windshield hood bumpers, canvas top, safety door straps, driver’s mirror, shovel / axe with authentic brackets & straps, antenna base, top bows / supports, jerry can (a 2nd can is in process), and pintle hook.
That's Sexy for sure :) Cheers!!!

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 57F210B6-6254-475C-A3FB-8D1490B561CA
I was trying to figure out if I was supposed to be "decals"! 😂 Though I feel like "Joey" would be a better name for me!

That's a sweet look you got there though, I'm sure that top alone took a whole lot of effort on your part. Super kudos to you!!! If you're ever in North Dallas area, I'd buy you a beer! :beer:

Sponsored

RTS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I was trying to figure out if I was supposed to be "decals"! 😂 Though I feel like "Joey" would be a better name for me!

That's a sweet look you got there though, I'm sure that top alone took a whole lot of effort on your part. Super kudos to you!!! If you're ever in North Dallas area, I'd buy you a beer! :beer:
Thank you. Yes, the top is a beast. It was alot of trial and error to get the right fit and function. I took measurements from an actual WW2 Jeep top, then scaled up the numbers to fit the dimensions of the JL.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies for appearing to be a douche. (luckily, I have people around me that will tell me) I cant help it, I have been an A-hole my whole adult life; sprinkled in with some humility. I truly was just making a funny and I mean no ill will towards anyone or what they do to their own Jeep.

Again, my apologies. :fist bump: :)🍻

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Now that the other leaders posted more info on their built rigs, I guess it can't hurt if I do the same...🤠

This is my 4th Jeep build after a CJ-7, TJ4.0L, JKU... BUT this JLR Turbo was built in my garage to fit 37s. 💪
First I needed to upgrade 💯 of the lights to LEDs, so installed 8 new LED lights for safety. 🙏
Also added steel bumper to hold the Warn 10K winch with updated 🚨 synthetic line.
Then the nitty gritty to keep this thing straight and square after installing the Dynatrac spring lift kit with fox shocks. I added new adjustable trackbars (f/r) and new control arms (f/r). Plus I replaced the crappy beer can muffler with the aFe hi-Mach force exhaust which sounds 💯 better than any v6 😉 (that's going to lose me votes) hehe 😜
And of course I removed the back seat to make this the ultimate ✌door ✌seater roadster & off-road sexy beast 🤜💥🤛
CHEERS 🍻

Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 20210528_145731
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 20210528_150433
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 20210528_145719

Industrialwrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 SRT Challenger. 18 4Runner off-road premium.
Dang, maybe I post another photo with her driving after all…
Mines a 22 6speed with a 3.5” GC on 37s, probably another $6k in random upgrades (adds up fast). I beat the snot out of mine.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
My apologies for appearing to be a douche. (luckily, I have people around me that will tell me) I cant help it, I have been an A-hole my whole adult life; sprinkled in with some humility. I truly was just making a funny and I mean no ill will towards anyone or what they do to their own Jeep.

Again, my apologies. :fist bump: :)🍻

GFY 🍻

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Now that the other leaders posted more info on their built rigs, I guess it can't hurt if I do the same...🤠

This is my 4th Jeep build after a CJ-7, TJ4.0L, JKU... BUT this JLR Turbo was built in my garage to fit 37s. 💪
First I needed to upgrade 💯 of the lights to LEDs, so installed 8 new LED lights for safety. 🙏
Also added steel bumper to hold the Warn 10K winch with updated 🚨 synthetic line.
Then the nitty gritty to keep this thing straight and square after installing the Dynatrac spring lift kit with fox shocks. I added new adjustable trackbars (f/r) and new control arms (f/r). Plus I replaced the crappy beer can muffler with the aFe hi-Mach force exhaust which sounds 💯 better than any v6 😉 (that's going to lose me votes) hehe 😜
And of course I removed the back seat to make this the ultimate ✌door ✌seater roadster & off-road sexy beast 🤜💥🤛
CHEERS 🍻

Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 giphy
A lot of folks have those rims. They go with every color Jeep including my plain white one. LOL
I swapped them up last year for the Hutchinsons when I popped a bead on a trail. LOL

Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 IMG_0855.PNG

RTS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL

CHEERS 🍻

You have a great looking, built up rig. I’m jealous of the background scenery.
Sponsored