Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
These are the entries submitted #21 through #30 for your consideration. Just like the other rounds, voting will be open for a week. At that point the Jeep with the most votes will be crowned the winner of this round and move forward to face the winners of the other rounds to determine who has the sexiest JL.... If you want to submit your pic, please do so on the original thread so I can keep track of the entries.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-wrangler-forums-sexiest-jeep-alive.110311/

Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #21 19 JLUR Bright Whit3

#21 19 JLUR Bright Whit3
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #22 RTS

#22 RTS (Winner)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #23 kahmunrah

#23 kah mun rah
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #24 MattT69

#24 MattT69
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #25 Byrds8

#25 Byrds8
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #26 Wheelin Matt

#26 Wheelin Matt
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #27 Industrialwrench

#27 Industrialwrench
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #28 hoag4147

#28 hoag4174
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #29 mantronics

#29 mantronics
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #30 TREDSDERT

#30 TREDSDERT
Sponsored

Last edited:

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe its not readily apparent.

#21 has 5 inches of lift, 39in KM3s, a big bore PSC hydro cylinder assist and a Long arm kit. All mods were blessed with the owner's sweat and blood.
Would stickers be sexier. I still have time to remove all the mods and get a "trans am eagle' hood sticker. Maybe a body lift and a clay wax too. LOL ;) :(:CWL:

Just joking. You like what you like. I'm still proud of Lila.

Last edited:

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

#21 has 5 inches of lift, 39in KM3s, a big bore PSC hydro cylinder assist and a Long arm kit. All mods were blessed with the owner's blood.
Would stickers be sexier. I still have time to remove all the mods and get a "trans am eagle' hood sticker. Maybe a body lift and a clay wax too. LOL ;) :(:CWL:
Maybe, if there's a tie, @Opus will want to see a list of all the mods & time it took to make a Jeep look the way it does, as a tie breaker... :) Unless there can be 2 winners in a round???

Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe, if there's a tie, @Opus will want to see a list of all the mods & time it took to make a Jeep look the way it does, as a tie breaker... :) Unless there can be 2 winners in a round???
A true Jeep only has 2 doors. I dont stand a chance. LOL. Best of luck against the "decal" Jeep. ;)

2DR OVRLND

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLR 2.0T / 2016 Polaris Ranger 900XP
Build Thread
Link
These are the entries submitted #21 through #30 for your consideration. Just like the other rounds, voting will be open for a week. At that point the Jeep with the most votes will be crowned the winner of this round and move forward to face the winners of the other rounds to determine who has the sexiest JL.... If you want to submit your pic, please do so on the original thread so I can keep track of the entries.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-wrangler-forums-sexiest-jeep-alive.110311/

Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive... Round 3 voting... #21-#30 Entry #30 TREDSDERT

#21 19 JLUR Bright Whit3

#22 RTS

#23 kah mun rah

#24 MattT69

#25 Byrds8

#26 Wheelin Matt

#27 Industrialwrench

#28 hoag4174

#29 mantronics

#30 TREDSDERT
Only real ones vote for TRESDERT

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Only real ones vote for TRESDERT
Just like letting the "special" kid take a shot when youre 20 points ahead. LOL
If you really think his Jeep is sexiest, Id be sure to see your Jeep with curtain rods as front fenders soon. LOL

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
Defining sexiest JL is a fun adventure to watch unfold. In the first two rounds it appears those with historical references, though new production models, are leading the way. Nostalgia beckoning perhaps.

I'll admit I have never been a fan of rock crawlers: big lifts and tires with long arms, a refrigerator and a V8. I find the understated overlanders most appealing. Apparently, sexy Jeeps are like sexy folks. I fancied Grace Kelly much more than Gina Lollobrigida in my youth—

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Defining sexiest JL is a fun adventure to watch unfold. In the first two rounds it appears those with historical references, though new production models, are leading the way. Nostalgia beckoning perhaps.

I'll admit I have never been a fan of rock crawlers: big lifts and tires with long arms, a refrigerator and a V8. I find the understated overlanders most appealing. Apparently, sexy Jeeps are like sexy folks. I fancied Grace Kelly much more than Gina Lollobrigida in my youth—
It really is in the eye of the beholder, which has been fun watching thus far. LOBBS's Jeep definitely struck a nostalgic chord in that round. But Jeeps in other rounds seem to be leading for other reasons. The Tournament of Champions should be very interesting when these different aesthetics are put head to head...

Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
@Tredsdert would've had it in the bag if it was set in some sort of post apocalyptic background. I see some of the challengers are threatened by it though!
LOL.

So your saying if there was an apocalypse and there were no other Jeeps other than one missing a tail gate, grill, had a joey sticker and lawn chairs with curtain rods as fenders in the Sexiest JL contest? If so, you are correct, he would have my vote too! 😉 🍻

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited

#21 has 5 inches of lift, 39in KM3s, a big bore PSC hydro cylinder assist and a Long arm kit. All mods were blessed with the owner's sweat and blood.

Just joking. You like what you like. I'm still proud of Lila.
5 inches of lift?... what is that lift kit?... the Metalcloak 5.5 long arm kit?
Sponsored