• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Set of 4 New Upgrade Tires and Wheels

cab

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Hi everyone,

I'm selling a set of 4 new tires and wheels from my JL Sahara. They have 30 miles on them. These are the upgraded tires and wheels that cost an extra $895 at the dealer. I placed aftermarket tires and wheels the day after I bought the Jeep. They do not come with the sensors. I'm in South FL and would rather not ship these so for now, only local buyers. Information and photos below.

Wheels:
18in x 7.5in tech grey polished face wheels

Tires:
32" Bridgestone Dueler All Terrain (255/70R/R18)

Price: $1,100

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg
Sponsored

ray santana

First Name
RAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Hello interested in the wheels ??
Where are you located ??
thx
Ray

ray santana

First Name
RAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Hello, let me know if still available ??
thx
Ray

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Can you tell me how much you got for your wheels and tires? And did you sell a set of 4 or 5? Im looking to sell mine too once I figure out what to buy.
Sponsored