Sponsored

Servicing Canadian Jeep in the States?

Northern88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler jl 2 dr
Dual citizen from Windsor and working in Detroit Michigan, bought and registered a Jeep in Canada and take it with me across the border for a few weeks at a time. Stuck over here for awhile with the quarantine and I’m wondering if I can have warranty work/ dealership work done in the states and still be covered, Has anyone had experience with this? Everything I’ve read online is about warranties being voided when trying to import which is not what I’m doing.
Sponsored

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
There could be an exception because of the quarantine, I would call first

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I use to own a ram truck and we were taking a vacation from New Brunswick Canada into Maine.....a couple of hours out, got a dummy light in the dash.....I stopped at a dealer in Canada, they diagnosed it but couldn't get the part for a few days. It wasn't detremental and I could still drive the vehicle so we continued on to Maine.....I was told by the Canadian dealer if anything happens, that I can go to any dealer whether in Canada or the States to have warranty or recall work done..... fortunately it was uneventful on that end and we had the work done in Canada upon our return. Just check with the local dealer......
Sponsored