Service Shifter - Safe to drive?

YarrrMatey

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
10/27 morning, I had just about every warning light lit when I tried to start my JLUR. It took about 10 minutes or so before I was able to start it, this is after the some of the warning lights ‘correcting’ themselves. I drove home which was about 20 miles, when I got home, did some research and reseated EVERY fuse and all of the warning lights went away, the ESS, parking assist features worked again.

I’ve driven it around 50 miles since and notice the service shifter message would intermittently pop up.

I’m asking this question as I have a road trip In a few weeks and based on the other threads vehicles are in the shop for 3+ weeks.
Sponsored

Mnsparreno

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S- Sting Gray
Occupation
Information Technology
10/27 morning, I had just about every warning light lit when I tried to start my JLUR. It took about 10 minutes or so before I was able to start it, this is after the some of the warning lights ‘correcting’ themselves. I drove home which was about 20 miles, when I got home, did some research and reseated EVERY fuse and all of the warning lights went away, the ESS, parking assist features worked again.

I’ve driven it around 50 miles since and notice the service shifter message would intermittently pop up.

I’m asking this question as I have a road trip In a few weeks and based on the other threads vehicles are in the shop for 3+ weeks.
Did you take your Jeep to the dealer? Is there a fix for this?