Service in Orange County, CA

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Hey guys, so I bought my Jeep from Tuttle Click in Irvine, but don't necessarily have to take it there for service. Anyone have experience with their service department?

Any other good and thorough dealers around that you can recommend in OC area? Thanks!
Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Hey guys, so I bought my Jeep from Tuttle Click in Irvine, but don't necessarily have to take it there for service. Anyone have experience with their service department?

Any other good and thorough dealers around that you can recommend in OC area? Thanks!
Me too. Watching for the responses.

NCJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Tuttle Click service was great 15 years ago. Not sure now.
I had ProRocks on my TJ never said a word in regard to warranty issues.
Also had a AEV installed Hemi in a LJ that they would work on without writing up?

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I’ve gone to McPeek's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Anaheim for oil changes and to install a hitch. Nothing major done and I’ve been happy so far. It’s probably the closest to my house.

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Back in 2018, I took the ignition key matched locking gas cap to have them key to my key. Parts guy told my it’s a “laser cut key” they can’t do it. Service advisor saying it’s for a JK not JL, then they took it to the monkey mechanic and they said it’s aftermarket they can’t do it. Then I just realized why not just call a locksmith I’m so stupid to walk in that dealer door. Locksmith get it done in 10 mins $20……they are just shady people lacking integrity, will swear on they mother and lie to their kids just to save their face looking good..

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Back in 2018, I took the ignition key matched locking gas cap to have them key to my key. Parts guy told my it’s a “laser cut key” they can’t do it. Service advisor saying it’s for a JK not JL, then they took it to the monkey mechanic and they said it’s aftermarket they can’t do it. Then I just realized why not just call a locksmith I’m so stupid to walk in that dealer door. Locksmith get it done in 10 mins $20……they are just shady people lacking integrity, will swear on they mother and lie to their kids just to save their face looking good..
Which dealer